Chapter III: Issei Got A Girlfriend?

At the Occult Research Club, a white haired girl told Rias about Kazuo and Issei. Also, a white haired girl name is Koneko Toujou.

 Also, a white haired girl name is Koneko Toujou

Rias: "I see."

Koneko: "As expected, your hunch was..."

Rias: "...was right on the mark? It appears that I made the right choice by having you watch him."

Akeno: "President, what shall we do?"

Rias: "We shall make our preparations at least. However, it all depends on him. And Kazuo..."

Akeno, Koneko: "?"

Rias: "Kamen Rider Revice. Isn't that the name when he transformed?"

Koneko: "Including his inner demon that came out of him, yes."

Rias: "Hm. Alright, I want you to keep an eye on him."

Koneko: "Hai."

Then, Koneko left as she goes into the door and closes it.

Rias: (Kazuo, just what are you?)

---------------------------------------------------------

(Opening)

Happy 50th Anniversary to Kamen Rider!
Since 1971

Narrator: "Devils... They reside within the hearts of all humans. The inner demons that exist wilfully within the body. But, there are other devils who incarnated, as well as angels and fallen angels... Now, there is one man who will make a deal with the devil!"

---------------------------------------------------------

So it's Sunday afternoon, we see the Fenix's huge airship. They look at the screen that recorded where Kamen Rider Revi and Vice fighting the Deadmans.

Man: "I oppose this. That civilian should not be operating the system."

George: "But he's the only person capable of using it right now."

Man: "But-"

Yujiro: "I don't want to hear it from an incompetent. Duong, consider yourself demoted from commander to squad leader as of today."

Man: *shocked to look down* "No way..."

George: "Your disgraceful failures to protect our Vistamp research labs and inauguration ceremony have led you here. Don't mind, Duong."