12 | Future in laws

Osamu was busy making dinner while the other 4 were watching some stuff on the television in the living room. As The 5 of them sat down and ate dinner, Motoya felt like being a third wheel in front of 2 pairs. 

"I feel like I'm being a third wheel right now." Motoya said to the 4 of them. 

"Don't tell me Atumu and Sakusa are atually together?!" Osamu jumped out of his seat. 

"What the hell are you talking about, Me and Omi-kun aren't together. We only met not long ago." The blonde haired boy said.

Rintaro looked over to Kiyoomi and pointed towards the kitchen requesting to talk in private for a moment. Kiyoomi agreed, The two left the Motoya to deal with the twins while they go talk about something. 

"I'll get straight to the point, Do you like Atsumu?" Rintaro said. 

Kiyoomi remained silent while Rintaro was still waiting for his answer. 

"Well? Komori said you only behave like this when you're with Atsumu, as well as you never get very close to anyone other then him. If you like him then go for it, although I can't make sure you would be able to live if Osamu knows about this though." Rintaro continued saying towards the black haired boy.

"Honestly, I don't know either. I never really liked anyone, Being with Atsumu just seems comfortable . Perhaps in the future, I'll eventually know if I like him or not." Kiyoomi answered. 

The two stayed quiet until they decided to go check on Motoya who was left with the twins. To their surprise, The 3 of them were eating in peace. 

Winter went away as they spent time together, Spring soon approached. It was also a reminder for Kiyoomi and Motoya that they had to return home before a day of school. 

"If only you guys could stay longer." Atsumu said as he walked the two to the train station.

"We've been staying here for nearly a month now, schools gonna start soon." Motoya replied to the blonde haired boy.

"We'll have to wait for so long until we could see each other again." Kiyoomi said.

"Alright, We're at the train station now. Get home safely you two." Atsumu said.

Motoya got on the train while Kiyoomi stood next to Atsumu and leaned against his ear.

"Don't forget to wash my shirt before returning it next time." Kiyoomi said and got on the train.

Atsumu took out his phone and searched for Kiyoomi's number.

"You left your shirt at my place again?" Atsumu texted to the black haired boy.

"Yea, you seemed like you like it." Kiyoomi answered to the blonde boy.

Kiyoomi and Atsumu texted each other while they were getting home. Kiyoomi kept Atsumu company while he was walking home.

"You really like Atsumu huh?" Motoya said while he was peeking at Kiyoomi's phone.

"Get your face away, Komori." Kiyoomi answered.

"Treating me so harshly when you treat Atsumu like treasure." Motaya continued.

Kiyoomi continued texting Atsumu while Motoya continued complaining about how his dear cousin treats him harshly.
After a while, it started raining heavily while Atsumu was still walking home.

"Tsumu, are you home yet? It started raining." Kiyoomi texted Atsumu.

Kiyoomi waited for a response wishing that Atsumu had already reached home and was not drenched In the rain. After a minute or 2, his phone rung and it was a notification from Atsumu.

"I just got home, I'm gonna go take a shower now. I'm completely drenched." Atsumu responded to Kiyoomi's text.

"Ok. We'll text after you finish showering."