11 | Couple?

It was silent when Kiyoomi was waiting for the blonde hair boy to answer him. As he look over to the blonde hair boy, it seems that Atsumu has fallen asleep on Kiyoomi's shoulder. Kiyoomi didn't want to wake him up and sat still until Atsumu woke up. 

"Omi?" Atsumu woke up from his slumber while he look over to the black hair male. 

"You're awake?" Kiyoomi said to the boy who continued leaning against him. 

"Hey lovebirds. Still not gonna get up?" Motoya said while opening Atsumu's room to the sight of Atsumu leaning against Kiyoomi. 

"We're already up. Where's Suna and Samu?" Atsumu said. 

"The both of them are downstairs. Come on, eat some breakfast and change. Osamu says we're going out later." 

The two of them got up and washed up for a while. Atumu gave Kiyoomi his shirt back and lend him a jacket to keep warm. The five wore warm clothes and started walking towards the direction or the mall. 

While walking, they walked past Rintaro's house while Rintaro's mother was helping his father clear the snow in front of their door step. 

"Rintaro? Oh, hello to the Miya twins and?" Rintaro's mother said. 

"These are Komori Motoya and Sakusa Kiyoomi. Some friends from Itachiyama Institute." Rintaro answered. 

"Older brother!" Rintaro's younger sister dashed out of the house while shouting for her favorite older brother.

Rintaro kneeled down with opened arms and his younger sister ran into his embrace. Rintaro's father came out of the house after  a while with some warm tea, offering the five of them to come in. 

"Anyways, How's your relationship with Osamu going, Rintaro?" Rintaro's father asked. 

"Osamu is my brother in law?" Rintaro's sister said as she look at Osamu. 

"Future brother in law." Atsumu answered. 

Motoya was enjoying the calm with the family while Kiyoomi sat outside watching the snow fall. Atsumu excused himself from everyone and went ahead to accompany the boy who was outside. 

"Do you like the snow?" Atsumu sat down next to Kiyoomi. 

"Yea, although it's cold." Kiyoomi replied. 

"Osamu, Is Atsumu dating that boy?" Rintaro's mother asked Osamu when she saw the two outside the house enjoying the snow peacefully.

"I'm honestly not sure, They seem like their dating but at the same time their not." Osamu answered.

"If they ended up together, it would probably be a pretty good relationship." Rintaro sneaked from behind and hugged Osamu. 

"I agree. I have never seen Sakusa like this." Motoya said when he heard the three of them talking. 

"Omi." Atsumu said out of the blue. 

"What's wrong?" Kiyoomi answered to the blonde haired boy. 

"I feel like there's people looking at us." Atsumu continued. 

The two turned around and saw the four of them looking at them both. The four of them quickly went back to the living room pretending as if nothing had happened. 

"Atsumu, you give off a different feeling from everyone else I have met in my life." Kiyoomi said bluently.

"What do you mean?" the blonde haired boy questioned Kiyoomi as he turned over to his direction. 

"Perhaps, you're just special and different from everyone else." Kiyoomi answered and gave a  little smile towards Atsumu. 

Atsumu didn't say anything except sitting back down next to Kiyoomi and continued enjoying the snow. The five of them were supposed to go out and have some fun for the day but unexpectedly visited Rintaro's family. 

It was nearly evening when they decided it was time for them to leave and head home. Rintaro went together with the others to stay over at the twins house, Rintaro's mother didn't mind since he was in the good hands of her future son in law. 

Hello~ My exams have finished so I'll be going back to every Sunday uploading one chapter :D