Chapter Nine: Questions

Brick's POV

I drove up to a two story brick house. I sighed and turned off my car. I walked up to the front door, and knocked on the door. I took a deep breath and looked around.

"Yes?" A man said, I turned and smelled beer and weed. I held my breath and put on a smile.

"Is Gabe here?" I asked as he nodded. He moved to the side, and I stepped in. I looked around and saw a broken vase. I wided my eyes, and saw some blood on it. I looked up and saw a picture of Blossom near two grown ups, smiling. I smiled and saw a small boy infront of me. He had dark purple eyes, with black hair and peach skin.

"Hello?" He asked as he looked at the man. He motioned for me to follow, and I did. We reached a bedroom, that was average size with blue walls. He had a blue dresser and a white closet. He sat on the bed,and I sat at the computer chair.

"Who are you?" Gabe asked me.

"Brick, I'm a friend of Blossom's." I said as he wided his eyes.

"Boomer?" He asked as I raised my eyebrow.

"He's my brother." I said as he nodded and kicked off his jordans.

"What do you want to know?" Gabe asked me.

"Blossom." I said as he nodded.

"Which is?"

"Why is she closed off?"

"Mama told her." 

"How come?"

"Mama thinks that Blossom killed her parents."

"What?'

"Blossom died by a car." Gabe said as I gulped. He had a worried expresion and I licked my lips.

"Is it her fault?" I asked after a while.

"No way! She was just saving a kid!"

"Okay. Does she self harm?'

"Nope."

"Are you sure?'

"Postive, besides she tells me everything."

"Really?" I asked with an raised eyebrow. He nodded and I smiled.

"Where is she?" I asked him as he bit his lip.

"Urm, ask me another question." Gabe said as I nodded.

"Fine, why did she leave school early?" I asked as he gulped.

Blossom's POV

I ran to my closet, and grabbed a light pink bag. I threw the mirror in, with my clothes and other needs. I couldn't stay here anymore. It was killing me! I had to go away! I finished packing and my door clicked opened. My breath hitched, I turned and saw Gabe.

"Your running away?" Gabe asked me.

"Yes." I said as he smiled and ran over and hugged me.

"Good!" He said as I laughed. Like me, Gabe has powers, he could transformed into a wolf and he's able to look me in the eyes.

"You won't miss me?" I teased as he rolled his eyes.

"Of course I would! But your getting away, you could finally be happy." He said as I gave him a smal smile, causing the room get brighter.

"Thanks Gabe." I said as he smiled. 

"Here." He said as he gave me his lucky bracelet.

"Ican't take this." I said as I looked at it. It was woven, and with a black wolf in the middle of it. He side hugged me, and I sighed.

"You could get away from all this pain. I want you to have this, so you can remember me, and I won't ever forget you." Gabe said as I hugged him.

"Thanks Gabe, and I'll never forget you." I said as I slipped on the bracelet. We heard the door bell rang and I looked at Gabe.

"Is Gabe here?" I heard Brick asked. I wided my eyes and Gabe motioned towards the window.

"I won't tell him. Just please call me or sneak back to me." Gabe said as I nodded. I hugged Gabe one last time and ran out the window. I jumped down, and ran into the woods. I took a deep breath and ran away. Away from my pain, my hurt, and most of all. My life.

Heyyo Guys!!!

Sorry for it being late and short!! So tells me waht ya thinks!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!