my kiss 2

So i ask tj can he come over we going to watch a movie tj got here we set up the movie and everything so me and tj went into the kitchen I made a snakes fruit bowl so what movie are we wacthing" "I don't konw" as I walk to him I fall and the food fall on me Tj set their and laughed he ass off are you going to help me up Tj pov I got up help zendaya up she grab my head and pulled me down half of my body was on the ground and the half was on her" " you went me to get on top you" ewwww nooo if I did I would..." He stop me by kiss me "I would have done it" I grab a fruit and throw it at her zendaya POV he throw a fruit at me and then the next thing you know we have a food fight my mom and dad come in "hay what going on we was about take y'all to your aunt house eat some BBQ but y'all got to clean up this miss y'all made up in here" "ok" they so left "where is stuff at" about time we got done tj set down " tj I'm about to took a shower since you got me sticky" "what about me" what about you" "you got me sticky to" fine You Can used the guess bathroom" I went to my bathroom after I got I don't know we're was tj is so I yell out Tj" "Tj!!!" Tell nothing Tj!!!" He jump out and scared me" "really as I push him"
I hear you calling my name so I think you was hurt he had his shit off"thank you for being there for me" you ready "yeah"he set next to me I coddle with him I we was 30 min into the movie he kiss me and I got on top of him now who on top who now" "that even better" shut up and I kiss me again" we didn't do it but I want it as kiss good bye.....