Im so sorry

Hey guys I kind of made this a game count the word kiss tell me how much you find I hop you like this

tj text me I back up away from the kiss and look at it" can u come to my house real quick" "yeah sure" I got to go" where you going" to your house" so we walk to trey house" tj "zendaya trey can you give us a minute" " as trey pass by tj and said" "she can do tricks with her lip" what did you say zendaya how c could kiss him" it was accident I didn't mean to he kiss me first and yet I still hate myself for doing it" trey" no don't so sorry to him it his pay back" so you never did like me you just use me" yeah but that kiss made me change my mind after that kiss made me think what I was missing" so still you use me" I punch the shit out of him" I'm sorry baby for all of this" it ok" now what you going to tell me" oh nothing" tj POV" I couldn't tell her that my ex was over here she came in kiss me" so we set on the couch and watch love in hop she pick at the show she lad on me" I had a text message" zendaya can you pass me my phone" she look at my phone" Who Nicki!!!??" That I went to tell you" why everyone lying to me" no one is lying to you" you just said you got nothing to me that a lie" I know but she come to my house and she was high and kiss me" wait she did what" calm down" no she just came over here and kiss you and you let her do it" no I didn't I kick her out of here it was accident I didn't went her kiss me I won't you to kiss me no one else" zendaya pov I won't get all that mad because we both had up and down today and I forgive you" zendaya" what" he got close to me and said I love you and kiss me" I love you too" "but I'm tell...." Shhh just kiss me"

I hop y'all like it I'm sorry for the long update I had a test to study so I'm sorry