my kiss

I was at home getting ready for my dinner so I put on a cap for hire and took a shower after I took shower I plug up my flat ion and curl up my hire I put on dress it had flowers all over it and it was 7:00 so my mom and dad come back and we left
Tj POV I put on my black and whit sute and put on Coron on and it was 7:15 and kiss mom on the hand in walk out it took me 10 min to get there but I made it on time I set by zenday I older a chicken salad and zenday older cheese pizze her friends was there and we all laughing at her dad he can't say a one word so after party I took off my dress in put on blue shirt with some shorts"and I want in set down and I got text message from tj can you come to the movie with me T- let me ask Z- so I want to mom dad room "mom dad can I go to the movie with tj" did you just see at dinner" I was annoying my dad yeah what movie". " it a sacred movie" "ok then yeah" so I went back to my room and him" "so what movie are we seeing" "I can't tell you that" come now you play to much" "I can't" tj was here already" so I was texting my friends I'm go ing to the movie with him"ok girl you promise keep your lips to your self inside at the moive" "ok I will" do I hop in the car in turn up radio" so what movie are we seeing" "I can't tell you" "TJ!!!" "I can't you see" "so we got there and lady in the booth said" "is that your special lady" "yes she is i look at her" "I simll at him" so we went to see hunted house 2" I was laughing so hard it to fun to watch" so tryed to kiss me but I told him I can't I made a promise not in the movie but how I can I rejected those lips so when the movie was me and tj got up and I pulled him"where we going". " you see" so we was on the other side of you the movies so I put my arms around his Neck and he put my waste I thought you can't kiss me" didn't say outside of the movies so I kiss him... Zendaya... Will you... Go out... With me... Yes he kiss me again we back to the car I had 3missed call from my mom and 5missed from dad so we made it home I was about knock on door he pull me close to him" "what goodnight kiss" "why ask if you can... He stop he kiss me I was on the door I push back.. Or you can just kiss me I kiss again I hear the door unlook so I push him off of me and door was open"hi dad I went inside bet tj I gave him a hug and went to my room my dad said are you ok"yeah why" you know tell me anything"yeah I konw"......