Chapter 23

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

"Euphie-sama! Good morning!"

"Good morning Selina-sama!"

"Ahh! Tybalt-sama!"

"Euphemia-sama! Have a nice morning!"

"Ryza-sama! My beautiful Rose!"

"Mara-sama! You can have all of my food!!"

"Basil-kun!! Ah~ you're so handsome!!"

"EUPHEMIA-SAMA! HOW CAN YOU BE SOO GORGEOUS?! ITS A SIN!!" 

"hahaha..Thank you (?)" I laughed awkwardly.

"Look's like someone already has a fan base" Basil teased.

"You guys are really popular too." I hit back.

"Ah, that's because we're part of the student council." Mara replied to me, wait what did she say?

"You guys are part of the student council??" I was dumbfounded. How come I never knew? 'Obviously since you're a transferee. You would definitely have remembered if you have heard it at least once, duh' oh yeah, thanks brain.

"Yeah, ..now that I think about it we never told you, sorry." Ryza apologized to me.

"Oh no! it's fineee" I waved my hand to assure her I was ok with it, she doesn't have to apologize for something like that~

They then explained to me what were their positions in the student council. Basil wasn't part of the student council since he was the Swordsmanship club's president.

The most shocking discovery was that Mara's fiancé was the previous Vice President in the student council. 

The future student council positions will be chosen by the students. You don't have to run for the position since regardless, there would always be someone fitting for the job that many agreed on.

The day continued on normal like usual but the only addition is that we finally have Performing Arts: Idol Class!

"Good day class, I'm your instructor, Dara Shei Neumann. For all the new students please choose your own stage name."

The instructor has a strong alluring appeal and she seemed nice but also looks like the type to heavily watch your every move.

Anyways, a stage name  huh? I'll just go with my old stage name. Iris

"Ne, what are you guys' stage names?" I asked.

"Mine is Winter" Sel smiled.

"Ersa" Ryza made a peace sign.

"Rhea, I just thought of something amazing!" Mara said excitedly.

"Oh? what is it?" Ryza asked.

"Let's form a group!" 

"*giggle* I'm pretty sure we've all thought of that." Selina laughed.