One

Jess was laying down in her bed, smiling like an idiot remembering of what happened earlier in school. Her new start, being an 11th grader, free from that torturing school after 3 whole years being bullied, teased and hated.

Her new school was fantastic, her friends were awesome and her crush for 6 years, Aaron also going to the same school as hers. since last year, who's now become her best best friend. She's now on both dance and basketball team, living her now awesome school life.

Then an idea popped out in her mind, she decided to rearrange some boxes who's been damned inside her closet for so long, her memory box. She carried a ladder and climbed up and start putting down some shoe boxes to her bed (which filled with so many things of her childhood).

Her eyes scanned through the closet and found something that looked like a scrapbook, "what is this thing?" she thought, she took it and climbed down the ladder then sat on her bed with her legs crossed.

She blew the dust off the scrapbook, she read the title 'Nat's and Jess' Awesome Scrapbook'. She furrowed her eyebrows and thinking about the scrapbook that she seemed has forgotten. "Who's Nat?" she thought, she shook her head and then opened the scrapbook.

And that's when a memory hit her head.

Amazing, Unforgettable, yet Painful memory.