Five

Note: i need to re write this chapter cause I accidentally deleted it.. Sigh. It sucks i know. Sorry if this is a bit different than the first one. - Eve xx

*Aaron's POV*

Damn, she looks beautiful.. Scratch that she is beautiful. The way her blonde hair falls down her waist, that smile she put on every single day and that voice... That beautiful, angelic voice she has. Damn, she turns my world upside down.

C'mon A, don't be nervous... You know you can do it. You know it.

We arrived at the Olive Garden, I parked my car in the parking spot and I opened the door for her, and she looked at me surprised, "wow what a gentleman" and I just winked.

"Table for two please?" I said to the waiter and she led us to the table. It was in the corner, near the window.

After we settled down and ordered our food, well we talked :/

"So...." I started the conversation. "So...." Jess mimicked me. I rolled my eyes, and continued, I opened my mouth but no words came out. Jeeezz, don't be so nervous Aaron.

"A, are you fine?" Jess asked me, and i looked into her eyes, that brown eyes... They are so beautiful. And then I came back to reality, "well uhm-um sorry".

"So why are you so caring to me these days? Are you planning to tell me something?" Jess smirked, damn is she a mind-reader or something??

"c'mon Aaron you can do this, don't be such a coward" my inner self kept telling me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath "well, ilikeyou,imeanlikelikeyousomuchwellilikeyousincesixthgradebutimsuchacowardfornotadmittingit" I took another breath to calm myself down. "Well i absolutely have no idea what you were saying" she chuckled.

Oh Lord give me strength. "Well- I-I like you, Jess" I said. Huft. "Well I like you too Aaron, as friends right?" she chuckled.

"N-n-no, I mean like, like you as in- boyfriend and g-girlfriend" I admitted truthfully.

Jess immediately smiled with that smile of hers and then looked at me in 'awe', "A... Really?" she said, not believing of what I said earlier. i nodded nervously.

"Well-I..." her sentence was cut off as she looked to the other side of the room. Her eyes widened and she looked like she has seen a ghost.

"Jess, what's wrong?" I asked her and she kept staying frozen. "Jess" I tapped her shoulder once more.

I looked to the direction she was looking and saw this girl with a straight black hair with this dress, with another chick trailed behind her. Well she's shorter and it's definitely her sister.

"Who's she?" I asked Jess. She looked at me, still with widened eyes and that shocked face, "That's the chick that I told you earlier".

"Who?" I asked her again, I had exactly no clue of whoever that chick is.

"Nat" she said, with the sound of hurt in her voice

***

DUN DUN DUN

DRAMA IS COMING!!

Sorry if it's crap... I'm gonna make it better next chapter :-)

Eve xo