Four

Jess's POV

"5..4..3..2..1 ONE TWO THREE FOUR

FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGHT! C'MONN!" our dance teacher yelled at us once again, asking us to repeat the routine.

I did the routine over and over again and it turned out great! My dance team definitely gonna beat Franklin High's ass off.

"Beat 'em like they stole somethin, treat 'em like they stole somethin" Nicki's voice rang through the speakers in the dance room, I rapped along while doing then routine.

After a couple of dance routine, finally we were dismissed. I sat down with my legs crossed and grabbed a water bottle from my bag and drank it.

"That was exhausting as fuck" Sarah plopped down beside me as she caught her breath. Sarah, one of my friends since we're so little, basically we separated for our junior high and dude, we are back!

"I know" I chuckled. "So I see, you and Aaron huh?" she grinned and I just looked at her weirdly, "what? We're j-just--" but she cut me off "Piggy back rides? Kiss on the wrist? Hug? And holding hands? YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" she exclaimed loud enough for the whole room to hear, but luckily only two of us left in that room. "wait? Were you stalking us?" i questioned her and she just grinned, "me and Andrea followed you yesterday, I swear you and A are cute together!" she said in lovey-dovey tone. "No he just wanted to make me feel better, I bet"

"He just wanna to make me feel better, I bet" she mimicked me and I pushed her shoulder. "Seriously he likes you, he'd never been this way with a girl before".

"Really?" i asked her, "Really" she stated. She looked to the door direction and grinned once more, "looks like he's waiting for you right there", I glanced towards the door and saw Aaron, his whole body covered in sweat, his cheeks were red, and his hair was messy, I smiled and waved at him and he waved back. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow" Sarah got up and winked, "See you tomorrow" I said to her and she left.

I smiled like an idiot, picking up everything, and then Aaron plopped down beside me, "so you were talking about me" he grinned, and i just stared at him awkwardly, "no-no we were just... Were you eavesdropping our whole conversation?". He shrugged and said "well kinda", "so you are stalking me" I grinned, "i d-didn't" he stuttered, "yes you are" I said, "well y-yeah"

I put everything in the bag and then sat for a while, with my knees up, Aaron did the same thing. Awkward silence, in some way he looked nervous. What's going on?

"So tomorrow is the game huh?" Aaron broke the silence and I just laughed, "yep, kinda nervous, i mean, it's Franklin High, my old school and shit. Kinda scary though, those memories flooding back and-and those.." he just stared at me, "pain" i

finished the sentence.

"You are a lot stronger you know that? You are different, you are much more better, don't let the past change you, don't let the past bring you down. You are shining now-, don't let them make you weak. Cause I-I don't wanna see you hurting again" Aaron stared into my eyes as he said those things, and I was surprised, "that's the sweetest thing anyone ever said to me. Thank you" I whispered, "Jay.." he hugged me-again, I swear this guy is a hugger.

"It's getting late- you haven't eaten since lunch" Aaron said as we got up and walked out from the dance room,- "well, I ate though" I replied, I really didn't feel like eating, "No, you just ate a bag of tortillas, that ain't healthy-- c'mon I'm taking you out for dinner" he winked. Oh shit, is that real?

"a-a f-f-friendly d-dinner" he stuttered, looking nervous.

"well okay then" I smiled and took his hand, intertwining our fingers.

Oh damn, this just gettin better.

*Nat's POV*

"Natalie! C'mon! We are almost ready for dinner" my mom yelled at me from downstairs, "Coming mom!!" i yelled back.

I fixed my lacy dress once more, checking the curls of my hair, making sure I looked just fine. I grabbed my flats with this cute ribbon on top of it, and slipped them on. I took my purse and my blackberry and then i was set.

I walked downstairs, seeing my mom who's pregnant with a baby boy-soon to be my brother, my dad and my 13 year old sister, Hannah waiting for me. Seriously Hannah looked waay more gorgeous than I am.

"Honey you looked amazing!" my mom exclaimed, and I just shrugged and looked down at my dress "no

i looked like crap".

"Girll, you looked amazing as fuck" Hannah denied and slap! "Language!" dad said. "Sorry daaad" she mumbled.

We went out from our house and hop into the car. And then dad drove off. "So where is the dinner at?" I asked curiously, "Olive Garden"

*Jess's POV*

Me and Aaron walked out from the school, still with our hands intertwining together. i know! I KNOW! I was freaking out like crazy, I texted my mom that I'm having a dinner with Aaron and that he'll drive me home. She freaked out just like i am.

We hopped into his midnight-black ferrari and he drove off and I turned on the radio for some music.

"You like music do you?" he chuckled , taking a glance at me . "What do you think?" I said sarcastcally and grinned, he just chuckled.

Awkward silence...

"So where are you taking me...?" i asked him, he just grinned and winked, "Olive Garden"

---

Uh ohhh. What's gonna happen?

Sorry if it's crap

REVIEW PLEASE!!!

Thanks

Evelyn M. Xo