Chapter 1: The Engagingment

@Min's Mansion

Third Person's P.O.V
6:50pm

A beautiful girl was sitting infront of the mirror with a nice pink dress.

"Are you ready sweety?" A familiar voice asked her.

"I'm ready. But...mom If I don't go can I?" Soona asked her mom with unhappy face.

"No! You must go." Her mom told her clearly. "But mom..." She didn't finish her sentence yet. Mrs Min cut off her speech.

"No but. Hurry up! You dad is waiting downstair." Soona can't help but follow her.

When she met her dad. "Yaa tonight my daughter is so beautiful." He admired his daughter even she is always beautiful.

"Yeah! Thank dad." She smiled and replied her dad politely.

After that they all got into the car and head to the hotel. The car stared to move on. Soona doesn't look happy at all. Because she know what her parents do.

She looked at the view outside the car's window. Her mom just caught her action and she told her. "Soona ha! Please have a smile on your face when we arrived the hotel get it?"

"Naee...I will." She just said what she needed to. But her mind just not like that.

@Hotel

Soona's P.O.V

I and my parents got off the car and entered the hotel and we head to the restaurant. After that went inside to the VIP room.

"Sorry that we made you waited so long." My dad apologized to Mr Park. Yep! I know him because of we are working together on a company that produce wine.

"Nevermind. Let have the seats." Mr Park said and we all sat on the chair. I quickly took a seat near my mom. I started to look around and saw....Hyomin and him, Yeah he's Chanyeol -_-

"Aww is this your daughter?" Mrs Park pointed to me and asked my mom. My mom nodded and replied. "Yes she is. And is this Chanyeol? He looks so handsome tonight also his sister Hyomin."

"Thank you." Chanyeol and Hyomin bowed and said. "Aw haha Soona is beautiful, though." Mrs Park admired me.

"Thanks." I said with a half smile. What are they planning to do? They think that I don't know anything? I'm too bored now.

"Well, I have something to talk to Mrs and Mr. Can you go out a moment?" My dad asked me. "Oh! Okay! I'm going now." I said and stood up also walked away from there. Chanyeol and Hyomin also walked out, too.

I decided to go to the balcony to take some fresh air. I'm not happy about that. They must talk about my engagingment with Chanyeol.

Why must be him? How about Baekhyun? My mom never agree with me to love him. When I was falling to the thinking, Hyomin approached me.

"How do you feel?" She asked me. Oh well what is this girl gonna do with me? She loves Baekhyun and try to steal him from me just enough. And now? She must be happy to see me with this situation.

"Nothing!" I replied rudely. "Well, in the end Baek is still mine." She said mocking me.

"Are you dreaming aren't you? Does Baekhyun ever care about you?" I asked her back. Is it hurt enough?

"I will make him like me very soon. Just wait to see." Hyomin said with confidence. I gave her a smile just for pity her. "No way! Baekhyun will never ever love you." I said clearly.

"Jinjja? But you already had a fiance. And you're my oppa's fiance. You won't have rights to contact him anyway. So pity you Soona." Hyomin said and smirked.

"Neo!!! (You)" I bit my lips hardly. "Chers!" She looked at me and smirked again. Ahhhh this girl.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I saw all what happened. Hyomin made her angry and left. Soona fisted her hand. I know she is very angry now. I walked toward her.

"Sorry for my sister. She is just so immature." I said and bowed. Soona gave me a dirty look. "Well, I don't mind her." She replied.

"I'm glad that you don't mind. So bad that she doesn't change her habit. " I said.

"Doesn't change? Huh! You're just like her. She tries to steal Baek from me and you just wait to get me from Baekhyun? Ahh this is fvcking silly." Soona said angrily.

"Not like that. It's not like what you think." I held her hand and tried to explain. But she got my hands away.

"Don't touch me!!!" She yelled.

"Both of you! Your parents were asking for you to come back." A guard said. Soona doesn't even look at me and walked back to the room. I aslo followed her.

We all back to our seats. My dad started to talk. "Honestly, I wanna ask your daughter to marry my son, Chanyeol. What do you think?"

"He is a good child. I must be agree." Mr Min said.

"Good." My dad said happily.

"Aww so Soona ha! Do you agree?" My mom suddenly asked like that. "Mom! She must be shy." I touched my mom and told her.

"I don't agree!!!" Soona stood up and said loudly. We all shocked. "I had the one who I love already." She continued.

"Soona!" Her mom tried to stop her.

"Mom! I'm an adult now. Can I just decide about my future by myself?" She argued.

"Sit down! Do you know what you're doing?" Her mom told her.

She shook her head. "No! I'm going now." She said and left.

"Soona ha! Min Soona!!! Come back!!!" Her dad tried to call her but still.

"Sorry both of you! This is too ashamed. I'll talk to her again." Her mom apologized to my parents.

"Ahh it's okay." My dad said.

"Sorry again. We have to go now." They bowed and left.

"What is the mess?" Hyomin said and touched mom.

Well, I hope one day that she can see me in eyes. Time can change everthing right? *sigh*

@Min's Mansion
Third Person's P.O.V

Soona ran quickly to her room after she arrived the mansion. She threw her high-heels away and lied herself on the bed.

Her mom entered the room with the mad face. She quickly got up.

"Why did you do that huh? Did I told you to do that?" Her mom asked her seriously.

"I don't love him. How can I get married with him?" She said seriously to her mom too.

"Listen to me! I'm choosing a good husband for you."

"But I love Baekhyun." Soona argued.

"Even you agree or not. You still get married with Chanyeol." Her mom said and left.

"Mom!!" She yelled and bit her lips. She just felt sad that what should she do with her parents.

A/N: Aww the end of this chapter. Do you like it? Sorry for mistakes. And thank for your reading guys! Please vote for me ^^ and comment your idea to me, I'm happy reading your opinion.

Thankssssssssss