Chapter 6: Comforting Her

Morning~
Third Person's P.O.V

Baekhyun opened his eyes with the strong headache. He looked around the room and noticed that it wasn't his room. And he realized that he was nake also.

As she saw that, Hyomin started to cry even it was fake. Baekhyun opened his eyes wider as he realized that Hyomin was here also.

"This....how could I come here? Why? How?" He asked in confused.

"Don't you remember about what happened last night?" She asked and cried more.

Baekhyun tried to rewind about last night. "I can't remember Aishhh!" He said and closed his eyes.

"Didn't I....." He asked her and she nodded. "You did. But that's fine. It's my fault that I couldn't even help myself." She pretended to cry more.

"Sorry...I'm sorry Hyomin." He said. Hyomin didn't answer.

"I can only say this to you right now. I'm sorry. Really Sorry." He apologized to her even he did nothing wrong.

"I just wanna be alone right now. Please leave..." She said and Baekhyun quickly prepared himself.

"What have I done? Damn it!" Baekhyun blamed himself and left. Hyomin got up and smirked.

"You stupid! You're mine only..." She said and wiped off her fake tears.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I got up with the not really fresh face. I felt something is...what? I got off my bed and went to bathroom also did my daily routine.

I went downstair to greet everyone and had breakfast as normally. I planned to look around the vineyard today.

****phone rang****

My phone rang. I took it from my pocket and answered the call. "Yeoboseyo!"

"Chanyeol ahhh." A familiar voice called me. It's Soona's mom.

"Ahh good morning aunt. Do you have anything you want me to do?" I greeted and asked her.

"Yeah. Well Soona locked herself in her room till now she didn't get out from that. At mansion no one's here. Her dad went to complete his mission in the province already. I'm worrying that she did something." Mrs said with the worry tone.

"I'll go to your mansion now. Please wait." I said and walked toward my car.

"Thank you so much. You such as a nice boy." Mrs said and I smiled.

"May I hang up now?" I asked and she said. "Okay." She hung up. I got into my car and drove to her mansion.

That's why I felt strange this morning. Soona...you're always in my mind.

@Min's mansion.

I got off my car and entered the mansion. "I'm here." I said and Mrs walked toward me.

"You're here?" She asked. I bowed to greet her. "Yes. What can I do to help you?" I asked.

She gave me a key. "Take this and go to her room. I think you can comfort or calm her down." She said and I took that key.

"Let me try." I said and went upstair to her room. As I opened the door I heard her yelled and threw the phone away.

"Why are you so bad? It has already been a night." She cried.

The phone flew to lie infront of my feet. I bended to pick it up and walked toward her.

"Don't you pity my innocent phone?" I asked and sat down near her. She quickly wiped off her tears and glared at me.

Her eyes became red and swollen she must have cried a whole night. "How could you enter my room? Who allow you to enter?" She yelled.

"You cried. Soona what happen?" I asked.

"I asked you how could you enter my room??"

"Who made you cry? Tell me Soona!" I asked her again.

A/N: Hey?? What are you two doing? If you know what I mean xD

"I asked you how.....aishii!!!" She yelled and I began to hug her tightly.

Soona's P.O.V

I was asking him how he entered my room but he just kept asking me back who made me cried. I decided to yell.

"I asked you how......aishii!!!" I yelled at him as he began to hug me so tight.

"What happen to you? Please tell me..." He said. I tried to remove his hug but it's hard.

"Remove your arms! Let me go!" I yelled again and used my hands to push him away but his hug was so strong.

I got exhausted and stop from trying to remove his hug and ended up letting him hugged me so easily. I felt comfortable and I like this hug, I didn't even know why.

I've never felt like this before. His hug was so gentle. My eyelids started to be heavy and I closed my eyes slowly. I didn't know what happen next....

Third Person's P.O.V

Chanyeol still hugged her till he noticed that she was silent already. He removed his arms from her slowly and smiled.

"Sleep already? How cute..." He said and carried her in the bridal style and laid her on bed gently. He took his hand to prepare her hair.

His heart pounded as he has never seen her face too close like this. Cuz Soona always ignored him. He started to stare at her beauty a while.

Her black thick and long eyelashes and sharp nose. Her solf white skin and pink cheeks. Also her beautiful pink lips.

He almost kissed her already but he suddenly took his head back and slapped himself. How gentle he is. "Are you crazy Park Chanyeol?" He blamed himself.

"But you're really cute..." He said and left her room.

He went downstair and Mrs approached him. "How was it going?" She asked.

"It was okay. And she fell asleep already." He said and smiled.

"Oh! Thank you. She is just like..." She didn't know what to say. Chanyeol said. "She is cute."

"I think I have to go now. Goodbye aunt." He said and bowed.

"Yeah. Be safe on the way." She said and formed a bright smile on her lips.

A/N: Hey hey Chanyeol and Soona moment ^O^„. Anyway do you like this chapter? Oh my god look at Baekhyun. What happen to him next?

And don't hate me Queens!! Sorry for make your Hyomin just like @€$)'/!??/// TOT

But she will be nice in the end hehe ^^ please vote and cmt guys.
Thank for reading ^^

New cover....xD what do you think?