Chapter 5: Hyomin's Plan

Hyomin's P.O.V

After hung up the call, I sat here waiting for him about 15mn. Baekhyun entered the cafe and walked toward me.

I stood up and smiled. "Let's sit first." I said and he nodded.

"Please tell me what you wanted to tell." He said abruptly. I smiled. "Okay."

"Don't waste the time." He said again.

"Soona had an engagingment with my oppa last two weeks." I said and sipped coffee. Baekhyun opened his eyes wider.

"Jinjja? It can't be. Soona won't do that to me." He said as he didn't believe.

"You don't believe this? You can ask her by yourself. That's all what I want to tell you. Bye! We will meet soon." I said and gave him a smile. He gazed me and averted his eyes away.

I stood up and left him alone there.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I sat still in the cafe, I just got confuse about what Hyomin told me. Soona will get married? What???

And her phone is lost, it might have related with Chanyeol. What's all this mess!!! I'm so confused now.

In the same day~

Soona's P.O.V

Two weeks passed, I just feel better than last week. I went to Duna's shop again.

"Hello Duna!" I greeted her when I entered her shop.

"Aw! Soona! Today you looked good. Is there something special?" She said and walked toward me and held my hand to sit.

"Nothing special. I feel free and then I visit you that's all." I said and looked around her shop.

"Oh I'm so happy haha." Duna laughed.

"Oh well, Anything I can help?" I asked. She nodded. "Hmm those roses. I don't cut them yet. Let's cut them together."

"Good!" I was about to stand up and my phone rang.

XOXO XOXO XOXO~

"Baek!" I said as I picked up the phone.

"Are you free? Can we meet? I'm at Seoul now." I felt happy to hear that. He's back.

"Aww, yeah. Where?" I asked and smiled.

"The cafe near our high school." Baekhyun said. I nodded even he didn't see.

"Okay." I hung up and looked at Duna. I felt guilty again.

"You changed your phone? How about Baekhyun's? And who is that wallpaper? He's handsome." Duna asked me a lot.

"I lost it already. And he is....er I have to go now. Sorry I don't even help you yet." I stood up and said. I don't know what I should tell her about Chanyeol.

"Aw that's fine. You can go." She said and smiled.

"Bye!" I left her shop and headed to the cafe.

@cafe

"Sorry. Am I late?" I asked and took a seat in front of Baekhyun. He doesn't smile. His face looked so serious. I felt trembling by seeing him like this.

"You're not. I have something to ask you Soona." He said and gave me half smile.

"What is it?" I asked. He looked into my eyes. "I heard that you had an engagingment with Chanyeol. Why did you do that?" He asked me. I felt guilty.

Why did he know? Who tell him? "Baek...It's not like what you think. Please...lis listen to me." I stuttered.

"Tell me! That day the reason you didn't pick up my phone because you were with him?" He asked. I knew Baekhyun is such a hot head. He's really easy to get angry.

"Baek...I wasn't." I tried to calm him down. "Stop it Soona! Hyomin told me already. You had an engagingment with Chanyeol and also planned to get married soon."

"Soona...don't you love me anymore?" He asked me. I shook my head as my tears started to roll down on my cheek.

"No! I love you Baek. My parents forced me to do that. I don't love Chanyeol." I said.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and took his hands to cover his face. "Heryyyy! I'm so confused." He sighed and stood up.

I quickly stood up and grasped his hand. "Baek...where are you going?" I asked.

Baekhyun didn't leave any responses. He just walked away. I saw him got into the car and drove through the glass window.

What should I do? I slowly sat down and cried. "Sorry Baek. I'm sorry." I squinted my phone screen and started to bite my lip.

Why don't I change that wallpaper????

@Club

Third Person's P.O.V

The music was too loud, Baekhyun was sitting there and drank lots of glasses of cocktail but he felt like it just the water.

"Why do you take Soona from me...*hic*" He asked as he glared at the glasses and started to finish it up.

"Give me more...*hic*" He told the bartender.

"Isn't him Baekhyun?" Jiyeon asked Hyomin as he saw him from behind. Hyomin started to regconize him. She smiled and said. "Yes he is. Hmm maybe my plan worked. He could have argued with Soona."

"So what do you want to do now?" Jiyeon asked. "He is gonna be mine start from tonight." She said and toward Baekhyun, left Jiyeon alone.

@Min's mansion

Soona didn't feel good as she walked around her room. She tried to call to Baekhyun but he didn't pick up.

She sat on her bed and made a call again. Still, there's no answer from him as well. She sighed and said. "Baek, where are you? At least you should pick up my call. Please..."

@Club

Hyomin left Jiyeon alone and walked toward Baekhyun. She took a seat next to him and touched his back.

"Baekhyun ahh, What are you doing here? Anything upset you?"

Baekhyun didn't give her any responses and he just swung her arm away. "Go away." He said.

Hyomin didn't give up and tried to touch him again. "Baekhyun ahh, Can you tell me what's in your mind? I'll accompany you."

"I said go. So just leave me alone Hyomin!" He yelled. Hyomin tried to walk him to her car. Baekhyun lost his mind already.

"You're drunk already. Let's go to our home." She said and laid him into her car.

"Soona *hic*" He still called her name. Hyomin drove him to her house instead of his. She took Baekhyun to her room and laid him on her bed.

Baekhyun slept talking and busy calling Soona. "Soona, Soona...*hic*" Hyomin smirked.

"No more Soona. You're mine only Byun Baekhyun." She said and started to remove Baekhyun's clothes also her as well.

She made the scene that everyone must be confused what happen to both of them. It's just like they were having sex. This innocent Baekhyun fell in her trap already....

A/N: Oh gosh!!! These are what Hyomin wanted to do. And what will Baekhyun do? Or what happen to Soona if she know about this. Will it harm their relationship? Oh so many things hehe....so please continue reading this fanfic. Sorry for wrong grammar wrong spelling.

Please cmt your idea and vote ^_^

Thank for reading this....

*******HappyMother'sDay*******

Have good time with your mom ^^