Untitled Part 16

Hey! The goal for today is 15 votes and at least 10 comments.

Hope you enjoy! ( fuck Grammarly pointing out every mistake. Though it is very helpful like VERY)

 Though it is very helpful like VERY)

Tony: Quick question who is that guy?

Athena: Oh that is Stephen Strange. You have not met him till now but you will and plus this is from your future.  *she said in a 'you really are oblivious ' tone

Tony: Jee wo- girl see I did not mess up.

Athena: Um, you kinda did.

Tony: Kinda being the keyword.*everyone in the room rolls their eyes (well why wouldn't they?)

*everyone in the room rolls their eyes (well why wouldn't they?)

Bruce: Well, this is defiantly from the future.

Thor: Who is this Gan-dhalf?

Clint: It's Gandalf.

Thor: This is what I said.

Tony: No, that is defiantly not what you said.

Pepper: Wow you heroes do have a lot of geekiness don't you?

Laura: I've heard them have conversations on Hot-Tub time machine. Yeah, I do question my life choices.

Steve:  I thought it was good, it was giving a good image to people as we know about different things in our culture.

Bucky: Listen I love you, Steve, You're like my brother and I've always been by your side, but you just made it worst.*sigh*

Nick: You guys are superheroes, the whole thing is nerdish.

Peter: .Nic-Mr. Fury (Hey PJO fans)  That is not really a word.

Fury: Who gives a fucking shit about it.

Loki: You all are really amusing you banters,  and I do hope you curse more.

Natasha: Why...just why?

Athena: And to think life is easy for u... Well sorry but it's enough for now and you'll see a glowing light in some time, just follow it and you'll find your rooms. Bye

-----------------

I know that it has been really long and you guys probably thought that if I am updating after a long time it might be long and nice but I am so sorry. I have kind of given up on this book but I will update not a lot but I will.

Adiosssss, Ciaooooo. Byeeee. Alvidaaaa