Chapter 6

[Next day] A/N play the song

I woke up at around 9:00 am. I looked around and saw Billie sitting at the end of the bed, crying.

"Hey, man you okay?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Fine." He said shakily. I walked over to him, and sat down.

"What's wrong?" I asked him again. "Come on."

He looked at me, his eyes red and wet. I sighed heavily. "Come on." I said softer.

"How could I have been so stupid?" He asked me suddenly.

"What?" I said. "What are you-"

"I loved Ada." He stated. "How could I have broken us up by something so stupid?"

I shook my head slowly, feeling his pain. "It's fine, let's not think about it." I said, getting up.

"No!" He yelled. "I can't keep pushing it to the side!"

"Calm down." I told him.

"I messed up so bad, Tre." Billie said quickly.

"Listen," I said. "If she loved you she would forgive you."

"That's dumb Tre." He said. "Did you forgive Lizza?"

I bit my lip. Anger filled me, taking the place of sadness. "Don't talk about Lizza."

"Why? Makes you sad? Yeah, well welcome to the club." Billie said, throwing his arms out to the side.

"Fuck you." I said. "It was different with me and her."

"Really? It was? Explain that to the kid you had with her." He said. "Oh wait, you can't."

"Don't say shit about my kid!" I said sternly.

"Last I checked, it's Her kid." Billie said, standing up.

"Well, soon you can join my club!" I yelled.

"Shut up, She can't take them from me!" He yelled.

"Really?" I asked. "But she can, and you can join my club. You already went through initiation!"

 "Fucking stop!" He screamed, shoving me. I stumbled back into the bed and quickly stood back up, shoving him into the wall. Billie fell into it and threw me a punch. It knocked me to the ground, hitting me in the jaw. I stood up and punched him in the eye,then throwing him to the wall. "Stop!" I yelled.

"You fucker!" He yelled, punching the wall. I realized we just had a full on fight.

"I'm sorry." I said, still angry.

"Fuck you! I'm not!" Billied yelled, throwing open the bedroom door and stomping out.

"Whatever." I said back at him, not loud enought to hear but just so I could say something back.