THE BEGINNING

Guys,Guys,Guys said Ivy
my parents asked me if I wanted to go camping and I said yea.

Molly and Claire:Oh wait we got....Oh no dad I am not messing up my new shoes or break a nail.
Ivy just to let you know my dad told yall parents and they approved.
IVY laughed you know me so much... They all laughed.

Molly:Oh hey there is Stephanie HEY STEPHANIE

Stephanie:HEY LOVE  they both yelled

Molly:HEY Ivy invited us on a camping trip do you want to come

Stephanie: of course i love camping.

Let's tell Nancy Noah Jasmine they all ran to them and told them of course they said yes.

Oh I see your bringing your friends Ivy brother Dylan said.

JASMINE SCREAMED WHO...

DYLAN: oh Micah Myles Chris Xavier Jordan Kevin and Marcus

What the hell Ivy said but I bet in her head she was screaming like she saw ChrisBrown.

MOLLY:So when are we leaving

DYLAN:well of course Thursday cause we gonna be on break we come back Tuesday if y'all don't like that I can change it to Monday.

IVY....oh no no no that is so fine I'm gonna stay up to Tuesday Yea said all the girls.

Ight I'm gonna text the guys to let them know that you guys are coming.

JASMINE....ok sounds fun ok sounds fun ok girls lets go to the gym class you know how Mr.Harris gets when we come late.

YEA OH JASMINE GO GET A LATE PASS GO DO 20 JUMPING JACKS MOLLY TRIED TO TELL HER TO BE QUIET CAUSE MR.HARRIS WAS BEHIND HER....

JASMINE: what she said
When molly pointed behind her jasmine turned and saw a Mad Mr.Harris i was joking really.

MR.HARRIS:U GONNA GIVE ME 20 JUMPING JACKS YOU HEAR ME HIS FACE WAS RED LIKE A CHERRY.

JASMINE...OK YES SIR.