6 Hour Ride

Uh huh why can't the ride be over I want to know Wat my bae is doing .

Jordan: as I was walking to the room I heard Stephanie singing she was singing about who she likes is she talking about me.

As I was about to knock she opened the door and she looked like she was crying hey I just wanted to apologize to you in gym and just now.

She smiled a little it's ok I hugged her and she hugged back and let go. Are we good I asked YES she said then we fist bump each other. As they walked away Destiny said I'm sorry Stephanie smiled I'm sorry that up are a pathetic girl she pushed her and went to the bathroom to fix her hair.

Hey are we still playing the game.

Nah we all agreed to sleep good night they all ran to the rooms and closed the door.

....THE NEXT DAY....

GUYS GUYS WE ARE HERE SAID DYLAN.

EVERYONE GOT UP TO SEE IF THEY WERE THEY AND THEY ALL SMILED AND RAN OUTSIDE TO THE BEACH.

THE GUYS SEPARATED FROM THE GIRLS .

CHRIS: hey I can tell you like Stephanie

Jordan: no I don't and besides I go with Destiny

Myles:Man fool you should know she a hoe that only wants your money and she even tried to kiss me when she was with Devan

They all sang these hoes ain't loyal.

They all laughed. Wth is she wearing asked Noah everyone looked at Destiny and saw her wearing different bathing suits and had on green sandals.

....NIGHT TIME....6:00 P.M.

Stephanie cooked some of her mother's favorite food before she died.

Stephanie:Guys it's ready come get it.

Everyone ran to her and started eating.

Jordan:this is really good

IVY:Omg it is wats it called

Stephanie:it's called love Stephanie laughed.

Jordan:well I love ur love food.

Destiny:was getting mad and said this taste like dirt it's NASTY you can't cook and why is it called love there is no love in it I bet you put poison in it.

I got this from my mom and she called it love

Destiny:well your MOTHER is wrong why is it called love?

Stephanie;cause she loves me.

Destiny:where she at NOW?

Stephanie:looked at her then the ground dead she whispered.

Destiny:I'm sorry what did you say.

Stephanie:SHE IS DEAD she yelled out almost scarring everyone.

Stephanie got up and ran  Everyone ran after her.

Stephanie kept running until she saw a light that was so bright. Everyone stopped and looked at it.

Destiny:what is that?

IVY:let's check it out...

Stephanie kept looking at it and heard something whispering.

Do you guys hear that YEA said everyone.

They all started to walk towards they stopped and the door.

It was a brown goldfish door.

Let's open it said Ivy. You open it said Destiny.

Fine IVY opened the door and a big bright light shine so bright that everything went black.