Am I in love part 2

Do you guys want to take a walk?Asked Eric
Sure everyone said everyone went outside the castle went through the guards and kept walking I haven't seen those guards before said ivy. Oh those are my guards said Victoria as they was walking a girl with hazel eyes was playing with her friends until she saw Eric.
Hi prince Eric said the girl.
Hello Heaven how are you.
I'm fine just playing with my friends. As they both was talking
Someone was in the water in the fountain Stephanie ran to it and see MERMAIDS swimming it was a deep fountain and bright to it was clear you can see through it with out squinting your eyes.
A mermaid came up towards Stephanie and looked at her hi I'm Journey what is your name? My name is Stephanie u are really pretty she came out of the water with her tail and a few seconds later she was walking on her legs. Wow Stephanie said that is so cool.
I know right a girl was calling for her OH well I must go it was nice meeting you Stephanie bye she ran to the girl.
I see you made a friend said Jason YEA I guess I did.
They both laughed and kept walking with everybody else.
While they was walking Jessie tripped Stephanie and Stephanie fell everyone stopped to see what happened. ERIC ran to her are you alright? Yea my leg hurts let me carry you. He picked her up bridal style and went back to the castle he layed her down on the couch.
Here is an ice pack said Jason and her is some tea said Eric
How did you fall? Jessie tripped me. What said Destiny she looked pissed no body DOESN'T trip you up except me she went towards Jessie while everyone was behind Destiny when Destiny stood in front of Jessie she slapped her bread out of her hand and slapped her and said don't trip over my friend ok. Everyone noticed Destiny hands was starting to have ice coming out of her hands and her hair was changing in to blue her body was turning pale she was highly upset to stop what she was doing. When Eric yelled out her name she stopped what she was doing and walked towards the kitchen.

How was this part of the story it's crazy but I have more so I must go on.....