AM I IN LOVE PART 1

I went downstairs to see Jason hey Jason.
Jason....hi sleepy head had a good night sleep.
Me.....yup it was nice
Jason...hey do have feelings for me
Me....Jason you have a girlfriend
Jason....Ik I just want to know in the bus I heard u sing and it sounded like u was singing about me where you.
No I lied I was singing about something else. Not you
ERIC came downstairs giving me a hug hello lady bug
I giggled hello handsome and how did you sleep.
I slept well.
Someone knocked on the door coming yelled Eric.
ERIC opened the door to see a lady with long blonde hair with pink lips and wearing a long dress she looked better than me.
Hello love how are you. Oh Victoria how are you. When Victoria saw me she looked at me like she was looking into my soul. I started to be light headed Eric saw Victoria looking at me and whispered into her ear something that made her stop. SHE went back into talking to Eric so how is my lovely brother OH and your girlfriend Jessie is here. A woman with brown hair that was braided with a long white dress she had white eyes. SHE looked mean.
SHE walked up to Eric and kissed him how are you my darling.
I'm fine my lady. SHE kept looking at me and whispered something into his ear. Eric looked at Stephanie and gave a signal to come here when she walked up to them Jessie said you look like me but I'm prettier than u. Where are you from.
I'm from California. I NEVER heard of that do you have a castle.
No but I do have a mansion. Ahh a mansion I love empire. SHE giggled but I prefer a castle.
I bet you do I said.