STEPHANIE REAL MOTHER

we shouldn't had put her in that place Charles. Honey they where coming for her they could come for Heaven to.
I just wish I see my princess again I miss her beautiful smile and her eyes.
Heaven came bursting in the room mommy you won't believe me but Prince Eric has new visitors I heard there from the place that you guys talk about.
Charles and Qwen looked at each other and grabbed heaven and went towards the castle. Queen Qwen knocked on the door and Eric opened it. Oh hello king Charles Queen Qwen and Heaven. Hello
Come in everyone was downstairs. Stephanie got up and looked at heaven Charles and Heaven. Queen Qwen saw the mark on Stephanie and whispered something into Charles ear she walked up to her and said Safire Elizabeth Royal what said Stephanie my name is Stephanie McQueen Smith. Honey she is not the one. Yes she is she has my eyes my hair she has your nose and a beautiful voice. Stephanie walked back who are you.
I'm queen Qwen and I'm your Real Mother.
Everyone except Victoria Jessie And Eric gasped.
Stephanie looked at Eric you new. He looked down then up at first I didn't believe her when she said look for a girl that ever came through the golden door it was her daughter and had a picture of you. When I saw u I pulled up the picture and saw the mark.
Everyone might have the same mark of me.
No only the chosen one should have it said Charles.
The chosen one I asked. Yes our great great great great great great grandfather Sapoor was the greatest Dragon rider ever he said that he will choose one of his family members to be the chosen one he chose you cause he can see you will be the greatest Dragon rider as him.
Wow said Jason.
Has anyone seen any changes to them we all looked at Destiny. Yes me I was upset cause Jessie tripped Stephanie and I didn't like it so I was GETTING so mad that my hair turned light blue or white my eyes were white I was turning pale and my hands had ice popping out of it. That shows that you are a Treffie. A what said Destiny your great great great great great grandfather must have been a half snow monster and half human. What about you darling. When I was washing dishes I cut my finger from the knife and when I tried to put bandage on it. It was gone it didn't hurt it was like I haven't cut myself.
Yup your like you great great great great great grandfather he was also like that.