Chapter 1

8:30Pm

.

.

.

.

Director:Alright you have 30 minutes until your show begin. Are you ready?

Moonbyul:Of course I am. Is everything ready?

Director:Your men are setting everything up now as well speak.

Moonbyul(fixes hair):No fans arrived?

Director:Over 10k people are here sir. Thank god we got a stadium.

Moonbyul:Indeed. (Looks at the stylist) Can you make it seem like I have a slit in my eyebrows please.

Stylist:Yes sir.

Moonbyul:Son will you be okay while daddy is up on stage.

Min-Jin:Ne!

Moonbyul:Okay. Make sure he wears his headphones please.

Director:Yes sir.

9pm

.

.

.

.

Once I got onto the stage my fans was already cheering me on and gently smiled but went back to a straight face. I put in my earpiece and started to perform my songs. Maybe after 2 hours the show ended and people who didn't have the after show passed had to leave. It was around 600 people left. I grabbed a stool and sat down and had a stand up mic. I lower the mic and looked around.

Moonbyul:Its still a lot of people. My fans really wants to see me. Let's ask me questions. Who wants to go first? Also please be mindful. If you have any out of order or rude questions youll be excused and forced to leave.

Moomoos(All raises hand)

Moonbyul:Hm you. The one dressed in the rock n roll outfit. What's your name.

Fan:Lee Siyeon.

Moonbyul:Siyeon. Alright ask me.

Siyeon:Are you looking for a bandmate? Like a drummer, Singer, Dancer, Guitarist.

Moonbyul:I could be looking for a partner.

Siyeon:Can I show you what I can do?

Moonbyul:No need. Your already hired. I've seen you play before but I had to leave because I was drawing too much attention to myself. You can sit up here so my security won't kick you out. Alright. You with the chucky shirt on.

Fan:How is your son? Is he okay?

Moonbyul:Ne. Hes fine. Thank you for asking. He actually is backstage either watching me or fast asleep.

Fan:Do your staff and manager treat you well?

Moonbyul(looks around);Ne. Of course. They treat my s-

Min-Jin(running):Appa!!!

Moonbyul(shock and up her Son):Wae? One minute everyone sorry. (Turns off mic and walks away) What's wrong what did they do hm? (Wipes his tears)