Chapter 9

Moonbyul House 5 years later

.

.

.

.

I got up and started to make breakfast for Yongsun and Min-Jin. I smiled feeling happy for the first time since Yongsun and I officially got together. I felt hands around my waist and I immediately turned around and smiled.

Moonbyul:Hm your up early.

Yongsun:I couldn't sleep anymore. I think had enough of that (winks)

MB:Are you hungry?

Yongsun:Starving.

MB:There's some food right there like grapes if your hungry.

Yongsun:I don't want that. (Pouts)

MB:Breakfast is already done baby I just have to set the tables up.

Yongsun:After im finish you can set the tables up.

MB:Huh? What do you mean?

Yongsun:Shhh daddy please. I want to hear your groans and you cussing under your breath next time you open your mouth.

Yongsun dropped to her knees and pulled my boxers and sweatpants down. Yongsun immediately put my member in her mouth and my hand automatically went on top of her head. Yongsun started to bob her head up and down fast making my member"Sloppy". I leaned my head back groaning in pleasure. Solar wrapped both hands around my member and started started sucking me off. Yongsun looked up at me while I had my head back and my hand on top of head again and groaned in pleasure. Yongsun vibrations went through my body and I immediately came into her mouth. Solar swallowed every inch and kissed me. Min-Jin came out his room as Yongsun and I was sitting up the table. We all sat down and started to eat. Our son Min-Yoongi who is 5 years old came out the room and sat down at the table and started eating.

Solar:What's wrong Yoongi?

Min-Yoongi:Nothing.

Min-Jin:Hes mad because he wants his own room. Its not my fault. They love me more.

Yoongi:I guess you forgot we have different moms. Your mom cheated my mom waited. Remember? I'm 5 your 10 act like it.

Moonbyul:Both of you apologize now!

Boys:Mianhae Eomma.

MB:The hell gotten into the both of you since I came back home? What did I miss? Why are you acting like this. Whether you like it or not your both brothers. Deal with it. One day you two will need each other life or death situations. Its sad you two won't get along. Its hurting me thinking my sons can get along. Why are you fighting? Over a room?! Fine. Let's ses how long you two can go in your own rooms. Its sad. (Stands up and sets Min-Yoongi room up)You two are not allowed in each other room since you two hate each other guts. Enjoy. (Walks into his room slamming the door)

Solar(Drinks water):Don't worry I'll talk to Appa. Enjoy your own rooms.

Min-Jin:Eomma I'm really sorry about that.

Min-Yoongi:Me too Eomma.

Solar:Just got enjoy your own room boys. I'm okay. (Cleans up and Join Moon)

MB:Don't say anything. I gave them what they wanted they should deal with it. There brothers not strangers. I can't believe they disrespected you in front of you. I never taught them this.

Solar:Baby it was just a joke i didn't know it was going to go this fair.

MB:A joke? I just fucking went off on them!!

Solar:We know I already warned them that you was going to cuss and go off no worries we had everything under control.

MB:Oh and I changed there rooms and everything baby.

Solar:We saw that coming as well. Babe I said no worries okay? The kids already know that you was going to get like that.

MB:Just wow baby. (smiles and yawns) I'm sleepy. (Strips into boxers and a t-shirt)

Solar(stares):Really? Lets cuddle and sleep then. (smiles) I'm sleepy too.

Solar and I went to sleep after cuddling and talking a little more. After two hours asleep I woke up seeing Solar up and crying. I gently pulled her to me and rubbed her back. She was having a night terror again and I just held her to me.

Solar:I'm not having a night terror baby. I just been thinking alot thats all.

MB:Whats wrong?

Solar:I don't want to lose you baby. We been through so much just together. Aisha and Eric being together I'm just not sure why its bothering me.

MB:You still have feelings for him. Thats why. If you want to be with him.... theres the door.

Solar:I don't want him. I want you. I want your kids and want to be your wife Moon. Why can't you see that? Your the only person I want. Now that I have you your really going to let me go to someone who cheated on me with Aisha? I know we did as well but why would I run back to him when I have everything I want? We've been together for 5 years now and I'm not giving that up. Either you propose to me or I'm proposing to you.

MB:Right now?

Solar:When your ready then propose.

MB:Yongsun Kim, Marry me. You know I don't do speeches long speeches. (pulls out a ring)

Solar:Of course I'll marry you.

MB(puts ring on Solar and kisses her):Good now lets sleep.

Solar(yawns):Okayyy.

Solar smiled and cuddled with me again and we both fell asleep again.