Chapter 10

Moonbyul and I woke up at the same time. I smiled and gave Moonbyul a kissed. He kissed me back and smiled at my hand. I looked at my hand and saw the ring. Moonbyul got out of bed and walked over to my side and held is hand out. I smiled heavily and grabbed his hand and got out of bed. We went downstairs and we started to make breakfast before the kids woke up. While i was making the bacon Moonbyul turned me around and started to kiss me heavily. I let out a moan and gripped on his wrist. Moonbyul pinned me against the wall and started kissing my neck picking me up causing me to moan louder.

Solar:B-baby please the boys and our food. C-can this wait? Your so horny this morning.

Moon(Puts Solar down):S-sorry. (Helps cook)

Solar:Its fine baby just why are you so horny?

Moonbyul:You were riding my thigh in my dream. You kept riding me. You was taking control and I loved it so fucking much.

Solar(turns red):Guys and their dreams.

Moon:Like you women don't have dreams about men cheating or fucking you.

Solar:I'm sorry (pouts)

Moon:You had a dream about me cheating on you? Let me guess Aisha?

Solar(Sighs and Nods):I'm sorry daddy I did. I don't know why. (Looks down) I guess I'm afraid of losing you.

Moon(back hugs Solar):I would never do that to you. We have a wonderful family. I can't mess that up. (Finish helping Solar cook) I'll go get the boys.

Solar(Smiles Big):I'm convinced you can only have boys.

Moon:We wont know until we go again Right?

Solar:Go wake the boys up now Moon.

Moon:N-ne. (Goes and wake Min Yoongi and Min-Jun)

Solar:Boys hurry up.

Min-Yoongi:Morning Eomma.

Min-Jin:Ne. Morning.

Solar(Smiles):Let's eat and get ready to go out okay?

Moon:Where are we going?

Solar:Family day out.

Moon(pouts):I'm tired though.

Solar:We can have it without you.

MB:Y-yahhh!!!!

Solar(Leans in closer to Moonbyul face):What's wrong daddy? Hm? Either stay here or be a good boy and join us. (Chuckles and starts eating)

Min-Yoongi:Shopping then?

Min-Jin:Yes!!! I want more gaming stuff.

Solar:Well let's get ready. Moon are you joining us?

MB:Y-yes.

Solar:Good answer.

11:30am Shopping Mall

.

.

.

.

Solar:Boys be mindful okay?

MB:Ne. Let's go and take turns walking Zero. He only here because of you boys anxiety.