Chapter 4

7:40am Gangseo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

.

.

.

.

I woke up and looked around my room. Moonbyul and her son was gone. I looked at my phone and had a missed call from Eric. I put in my password and called him back.

Eric:Hey babe. I came by earlier and you was still asleep. You had a busy night yesterday?

Solar(flashbacks)

Moonbyul pinned me against my bed and slowly put herself inside of me. My hands gripped on Moon wrist slightly moaning.

Solar:M-moon

Moon:Don't worry I won't tell. I promise.

Solar:Don't go easy please.

Moon:You know I'm not the type to go slow.

Eric:Baby you there?

Solar:Yea sorry. I just been busy working. I didn't even know I feel asleep.

Eric:I ran into Moonbyul and her son today at the store.

Solar:Did you go talk?

Eric:Ani. She was with her girlfriend I'm assuming. They are cute together.

Solar(frowns):Yeah they are.

Eric:Well I'll see you tonight and I'll take you to dinner okay?

Solar(smiles):Okay baby see you tonight.

I hung up the phone and softly groaned I came across Moonbyul numbet and immediately called her. After 3 times she finally answered the phone.

Solar:So I'm assuming you are ignoring me after getting what you wanted.

Moonbyul:I thought you knew I have a don't to raise to need hella attention plus im at the hospital right now so I couldn't really answer the phone.

Solar:Why are you at the hospital is everything okay?

Moonbyul:Yeah. I just been dieting too much I loss too much weight in just two days.

Solar:Moon what the hell? I told you to stop doing that. Why don't you listen?

Moonbyul:My son had a fever so we just came up here to check him out.

Solar:W-we?

Moon:Me and Aisha. She was worried about Min-Jin and I do she rushed over once I didn't answer my phone. She just tracked my phone.

Solar(feeling jealous):I have to go. Bye Moonbyul.

Moonbyul:My son and I are stopping your clothing store he wanted to check it out.

Solar:Sure. (Hangs up)

Moonbyul(looks at phone):Aishhh... (Walks in the room)

Doctor(looks at Moon):You know you don't have that long to live Moon. Dieting is cutting it short. I understand its healthy but your body can't handle that. You had 3 years moon. Its cutting down to 9 months.

Moonbyul:Nine months isnt bad. Cut it down to 5 days.

Doctor:Being suicidal isn't right Moon. You have a son. Imagine how he would feel once he realize your gone and never coming back. (Looks at Aisha) Min-Jin is fine. Just make sure he takes his medicine and get a lot rest. As for Moonbyul he will need to be watched 24/7 if not he could die early. Have an amazing day. (Leaves).