Chapter 2

10:30am Kim Line Clothes Store Daegu, South Korea

.

.

.

.

Designer:Ms.Kim is this alright?

Solar:Cut the back part out. The back should be showing. Some women love having there back out.

Designer:Your absolutely right girl because I would want my back out too.

Solar(smiles):See. I'll go check on formal department. (Walks away)

Designer:If I wasn't gay I'll ask her on a date.

Solar(Laughing):I heard that BamBam.

BamBam(laughs):Sorry boss!

I walked into the formal department and saw someone with a mask. I looked confused but walked to them anyway.

Solar:Hi can I help you with anything?

Mask Boy:Yes actually. Im looking for something causal to wear.

Solar:Like causal for home or out?

Mask Boy:Performing.

Solar(chuckles):Oh your (Whispers) Moonbyul.

Moonbyul(chuckles):Yes I am. Now about those clothes. I'll tag you in it.

Solar:Then your fans will figure out who I am. Also since you here. (Hands paper)I applied.

Moonbyul:Your hires then.

Solar:Well follow me.

Moonbyul:Your a big fan of me right?

Solar:In your dreams Moon.

Moonbyul:You are huh? Is that why you want to become my stylist.

Solar:No. Now let's find you something to wear.

What Moonbyul said was true. I've always been a huge fan of him since elementary school. He was so hot and popular. In middle school everyone had a crush on him but he turned everyone down. We was never separated. Sua was new to the group but we treated her like family. Then Junior year came around. I was going to finally tell Moonbyul I had a crush on him but he left that same day. It was rumors going around he left because of how popular he was and he had a child. I didn't believe it until senior year when Byul posted it on her Instagram. She didn't receive any hate expect from two people. Then one day I went to his concert and he was performing like always.

Moonbyul:What do you think? (Put hands in pocket and poses) Do you think this okay to perform in?

Solar:Let me see. Does it feel tight? It looks tight.

Moonbyul:Yes it is kinda.

Solar:Get you a bigger size. Trust me. Plus if you wear something tight your you know will Show.

Moonbyul:Ahh your right ill go change.

I couldn't help but to glance down to see it. I could feel my face turning red as I was feeling hot. Byul went to change and I sat and waited.

Moonbyul:What about now?

Solar(Looks around):Perfect. Wear a hat a Snapback will work perfectly on you. It fits your style.