☾ 70 ☽

This time, Naruto managed to get a hit on Obito for sure, and Tsukiko perked up as Tobirama brought him back over to where she, Sasuke and Minato were waiting for them. Obito was still in the dust but Tsukiko could feel him using his Chakra to heal himself up.

"I knew it!" Naruto cheered as he reached out to high-five Tsukiko, who gladly returned it, smiling widely. "I figured as much. Sage moves will work!"

"Sage Power?" Sasuke inquired, glancing at the excited pair.

"Naruto's Summons, the toads, use Sage Jutsu as an attack," Tsukiko replied. "Since they don't independently create Chakra like us humans have evolved to, so they have to use the Nature Energy around us to attack. Gamakichi's Nature Energy attack worked against Obito earlier,"

"Come to think of it, when I tried to sense Ten-Tails' power, it was Nature Energy itself," Naruto said. "So, you can maybe counter Nature Energy with Nature Energy. Not that I really understand it. I'm just glad we learned Sage Jutsu, Tsukiko-Chan!"

"Usa!" Tsukiko agreed, nodding along at him with a smile.

"All right!" Naruto exclaimed. "Next up is Frog Kumite!"

Tobirama looked over toward Tsukiko and Naruto, smiling to himself in amazement over how much the two of them resembled Suzuran and Hashirama back when they were young and alive. It was always Suzuran masterminding and Hashirama fighting through. They seemed well-versed not only in the Flying Thunder God but also the use of Senjutsu similarly.

Obito, on the other hand, was making his way out of the crater that had formed, levitating back into the air as he turned to face them. Tsukiko noted that he had gotten himself back together and even healed himself. That did not make her feel very thrilled.

"It clearly worked," Tobirama observed, stepping forward in front of Tsukiko. "But he's recovered already, and now he's guarding his back,"

"I should start preparing for the Tsukuyomi," Obito said as he floated over to a rock, letting himself down and pressing his hands onto the ground. "Let's tidy things up,"

A giant vine tree sprouted out of the ground, raising far above their height, and upon it sprouted out several giant flowers. And each of those four flowers bloomed open, revealing that they were all creating a Tailed Beast Ball, clearly aiming to attack at once.

"There is nothing worth saving in this reality," Obito said as he levitated into the air, the upper protrusions in his back glowing red again. "This world is already dead,"

"It would take one person per each of those to teleport away using the Flying Raijin," Tobirama said. "The Fourth and I can get to two of them, but that leaves two others! Impossible!" He looked arorund. "Where is Nii-Sama?!"

"I can help with transporting the third," Tsukiko said quickly. "And if you need any help with Wood Style Jutsus, I can do that, too. If you want me to cover them with Crystal, I can do that as well,"

"You're far from a one-trick pony, huh?" Minato asked, looking toward her. "You're just like a strange mixture of Hashirama-Sama, Tsukimi-Sama and Yusuke Nii-San,"

"Are you not tired of fighting for all these useless men, Tsukiko?" Obito asked and Tsukiko looked over at him. "Are you not tired of having to give so much of yourself just to keep them breathing? How many times have you fallen to your knees in anguish of using too much of yourself? How many more times do you think you can handle it now, Tsukiko?"

"You mistake me for someone weak-willed like yourself, don't you?" Tsukiko retorted, knowing he was trying to brush her down. "My Will of Fire is much stronger than yours! It won't burn out, and I will stop you even if I have to give up every single shred of myself!"