Survivors

It's been months since the infection started; Half of the world was infected. They've been trying to find a cure for months. A few teenage dog friends had joined a dog army to fight off the infected ones, and find a cure for it. At first, they all had feelings like, afraid, angry, nervous. When they joined, there was no way of quitting. A female anthropomorphic black lab dog named Haven wearing a uniform, that all of the others had to wear, held a large gun, and was shooting the infected ones, while a male anthropomorphic chocolate lab named Ryder who was Haven's brother, was driving the vehicle. An english mastiff named Diesel, was sadly staring at a picture of him and Haven together in high school. Haven's other brother, Groot another brown lab, was in the back.

Diesel: Do you think this will come to an end, someday?

The chocolate lab frowned at the english mastiff.

Ryder: Nope.

Haven: Guys! Focus!

Haven shot three more monsters, and got back into the vehicle. Haven looked at the picture of her and Diesel.

Haven: This infection will come to an end someday.

Diesel: I hope it does.

Ryder slammed on the breaks, they were all confused.

Haven: What is it?

Ryder: Look!

Ryder pointed into the woods, there was a anthropomorphic cat, running with a gun, shooting at monsters.

Haven: We should help her.

Diesel: But we don't know her, what if she's bad?

Haven: No, Diesel. Look at her uniform, she's on our side.

Haven got out of the vehicle, and ran up to her, and shot the monsters. The feline looked at Haven, surprised.

Haven: You looked like you needed some help, I'm Haven, these are Ryder, Groot, and Diesel.

The cat smiled at Haven, she lowered her gun. She told them her name was Trixie.

Trixie: I got seperated from my group, now I'm lost, stuck with these infected.

Haven: Don't worry, Trixie. We'll help you. You are welcome to join us.

Trixie: Really? Thank you, I've spent weeks without seeing another not-infected face!

Ryder: We're trying to find more survivors so we can team up.

Diesel: But sadly, we haven't found anyone yet.

Haven: How did you get seperated from your group, Trixie?

Trixie: Those monsters invaded our base. We had to evacuate immediately, but they left wihout me.

Ryder: Again, you are welcome to join us.

Trixie: That would be nice.

All of them got into the vehicle, and they looked for more survivors.