Blues Clues

On the road back to the matrix I was constantly thinking of my next steps. Or next level shall I say, The game I'm in gets so exciting sometimes because when things are good they are really good. I have everything I want in my game . It's just those damn distractions that the way maker in this game throws in my way that gets me all distracted.

Most of time I fall into the traps just for the adrenaline rush. Such a bad ass right ? Sike... Just a hard headed mothafucka trying to get a feel of things , a feel of Earth if you will.

Meanwhile almost home , my ear ranged the whole ride back to my city. That man wants to see me and he wants to be in my presence so adamantly he can't get me off his mind. I could almost hear his pulse increasing as he has flash backs of me. My stomach turned in knots just imagining what things would be like if I was to see him again.
My spirit tells me that I shouldn't allow his energy to come any more closer to me , but I dont give a damn. I've been alone for so long I'm craving any type of attention , I'm tired of talking to the damn birds.
Hadn't I learned my lesson before? I guess not. I'll face whatever punishment at this point just to get close and see what this being was about. What does he know that I don't? Can he tap into my energy unwillingly as I do of him? Is he able to give me a couple keys to my reality? Or am I putting myself right in the hands of Satan himself.
I know my consciousness is tired of saving my ass from all the bullshit I put us through... but a little excitement won't hurt. Would it? Here I am with only love , no mortal friends, just me and my mind. I couldn't really channel him as much as he was channeling me though. I just know this man is crooked. Im thirsty for his mind anyway... his knowledge. Everything happens for a reason. What was his reason?

Finders keepers right ?