CHAPTER 4: THE HERO SECRETS AND PROBLEMS OF PRINCESS CREATI

<Talking>

<<Quirk info>>

{Movement or action}

(Thoughts)

"Whispered"

[Specified]

Join in the song

Afterseeing the tittle, Ukufa looked back to them and start, giving them someinformation about to the next movie they will watched.

<Ukufa>: Attention everyone, the next movie we gonna watched is about saving someone not just physically but also mentally and with mixed with a little romance.

<Midnight>: Now I'm curious. Did this happen to our world?

<Ukufa>: Yes, it happened in your very own world, If I'm not mistaken this happened one week before the student done transferring their items they need while staying in dorms. {then he saw Mina raising its hand.} what it is young Mina?

<Mina>: Sir.Ukufa is this about Midori and Yamomo? {exited with mix of little jealousy while Momo Blushed hearing the question.}

<Ukufa>: Secret young Mina hahaha!! So let's get started. {then he pressed again the play button to start the lovely moment of a hero and princess of creation.}

It Sunday morning, the last day before allstudent of UA start staying or attending dorms system. The class 1-A Vicepresident also known as Momo Yaoyorozu was wandering around the town wearing abeautiful dress. She is in a mission, that is to locate the recently cleanedbeach that they called Takoba Municipal Beach Park and spend some time to thinkalone. When she got there, it amazed her how beautiful it was.

 When she got there, it amazed her how beautiful it was

STUDENTS.

<Toru>: WOW!! Guys when we have another free time let go to that place.

<Mina>: Its truly cleaned. That's gonna be fun.

<Kirishima>: That's nice and manly plan count me in. how about you Bakugo-bro? {Bakugo didn't answer}