Brave-Steve McGarrett (Part Three)

Steve's P.O.V

"What's going on with you? Are you okay?" I ask Danny, who's sitting quietly in the passenger seat, which is odd. He's usually up my ass about something stupid but today he's in his own world. He looks over at me, "I'm fine. I'm just thinking about my little girl. Stan's got a new job in the mainland and Rachel is planning on moving back there with Grace."

"Now, Grace is everything to me. I dropped everything back in Jersey just so I could be near my daughter and if she goes back with her mother I-I don't know what I'm gonna do." He was clearly upset.

"Look bud, I think you need to sit down and talk to Rachel. Tell her what you just told me and I'm sure she'll change her mind or at least compromise." I say, speeding up. "What the hell is the matter with you?! That was a red light, Steve!" exclaimed Danny, his arms flailing all over the place.

Now there's the Danny I grew to love.

"Danny, it's fine. It's an emergency." I say and he looks at me as if I grew ten heads. "Getting lunch at Kamekona's is not an emergency, Steven. You're out of your god damn mind!" He yells and I roll my eyes.

"What does Y/N even see in you? All I see is annoying cause that's what you are

"What does Y/N even see in you? All I see is annoying cause that's what you are."

"Excuse me, she's my wife for a reason

"Excuse me, she's my wife for a reason. She thinks I'm a doll." I say in defense. "Hold up, she thinks you're a dog? That makes sense." He chuckles and I shove his head. "I like you better when you don't talk." I say ignoring him making dog sounds.

I park up my the car and my phone started ringing. "Duke, what's going on?" I ask walking over to the shrimp truck. "Steve, there's a shooting at the Ali'iolani Elementary School. All we know so far is there is one male shooter but there could me more Steve."

"Danny, we need to go now!" I yell, running back to the car. Danny runs behind me without question and I speed up towards the school. "What's going on?" He asks, with a worried look on his face.

"Woah woah! Slow down would ya? You'll kill us before we get to wherever we're going alright!" Danny yells, holding on tightly to the passenger handle above his head.