Chapter 1

Buttercup pov

I groan and immediately clutch my head and cradle it before reaching toward the side where that usually keeps medication.

My hand literally swipes on nothing. 

Huh, did Blossom move my bedside table because I didn't wake up again, fuck that girl. 

I turn to twist around and instantly feel the hand on my securely holding my waist. (Now in my defence, I usually sleep with Mitch so it did not occur to me that it would be a different person.)

I immediately swing my body into an upright position. 

"Where the fuck am I?"

Yes, I know.

Pretty strong language for a pretty confusing mood to be honest they always seem to blend, well as Bubble and Blossom always say. 

I begin scanning the room when a strong hand on my shoulder pull me back down onto his chest.

What the fuck? What the hell even happened?

Have I been kidnapped?

I spin my head around slowly, to look at the hand that is gently resting on my stomach. 

Strange but whatever.

I scan around the room and his facial features. I feel my body physically slow down as stare aimlessly at his face.

It's not fair sometimes like God took a look at me and said, "You can't be pretty. That's for your sisters." That is some serious bias.

This is the type of shit that lets you know it's a dream.

Ain't nobody that pretty. 

I ain't never seen two pretty best friends. Always, one of them got to be ugly.  

I quickly try to bring my body upwards, wondering where my clothes and other belongings are. 

Quick tip for the future no matter how much you want to forget your ex never goes to the club and gets wasted because if you're saving yourself for marriage, you won't be able to stop yourself from climbing onto the guy you see. 

But if you are lucky (like me) you might be able to get a fine motherfucker like this guy. 

Ugghhhh, I need to focus and find my stuff. I need to go home and stop them from calling the professor out of confusion and my lack of presence. Blossom will kill me and say how irresponsible I'm being and rant about how that's why I don't have a job.

No.

No, you know what fuck Blossom and Bubble, well maybe not Bubbles, but still I never get to do anything because I'm APPARENTLY always messing things and opportunities up for them. So they can shove it for all I care.

I look around pondering what my next move should be. Shrugging my shoulders I lie back down.

I might as well make the most of this moment since it's the only good thing that's happened in a while.

I lay back down, making sure to be gentle and not to wake the guy beside me. I rest my head on his shoulder and relax as much as physically possible.

God, he's built like a brick.

I feel his hand move slowly pulling and positioning me as lying flat on my back. He lazily drags his head and places his face directly on my chest.

What the hell man?

Like what is he doing?

Self-respect.

I slightly shift myself so I comfortably lie down, my leg is properly up while the other is underneath him. I place my elbow on his shoulder blade in an attempt to gain a bit of stability.