Chapter 4

We walk back to our common room, talking about our plans to get the Cloak of Invisibility and the Resurrection Stone. We talk about where the Hallows could be and how to get them. "Well, we know that Harry Potter has the cloak," Kaye says, "but how do we get it?"

"Well, I go to Harry's house during the holidays. I could try to find out then."

"Well, that solves the cloak problem, now the stone. Nobody's seen it for almost 18 years! It hasn't been seen since Harry went... into... the... forest."

We both turn our heads to look at the forbidden forest. Thinking about the possibilities. Could it be?

"No way guys. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. Or worse, a rock in a forest." Said Victoire.

"VIC???"

"Hello Teddy. I overheard you and Kaye talking, and maybe I'm a tad bit overprotective but I couldn't help but be suspicious."

"Fair," Kaye said, "we were leaning in whispering secrets. Also, how much did you hear?"

"Enough that I am aware of your search for The Deathly Hallows. Also, about how to find the stone, it's not where to find it. It's when."

"Huh?" Me and Kaye say at the same time.

Vic sighs and explains, "You need a time-turner. Although, they only bring you back in time, not forward again."

"I could enchant one to bring whoever uses it forward in time. There's just one problem. The ministry destroyed all of the time turners a long time ago. How will we get one?" Kaye askes.

"Wait, not all of them, Harry still has one from when he saved Sirius Black, I could get that as well as the cloak when I go for the holidays."

"Yes, that might work, that might work..." Vic murmurs to herself, "that might work Teddy. We just need to..." Victoire is cut off by the bell for our next class.

"OH! Can't be late for class!" Kaye exclaims. "We'll finish this tomorrow guys, bye!"

"Bye Kaye!"

"Goodbye Kaye!"