when did you get back?

Sam pov

"Well?" I say.

"Uh..I-,how do I say this?".deena says scratching her head.

"What deena?"I ask worried.

Oh no what did I say.This better not be bad.maybe I said something I about my feelings???Or maybe I tried to kiss her???

"Uhmn"she says
"You said....".

"Just say it please".

"You said you wanted me to fuck you"deena whispers.

"Huh,speak up I can't hear you".

"You said you wanted me to fuck you".deena says loud enough for me to hear.

"What?,I did?"I say acting dumb.

"Ye,at the party you were all over me".
Deena says looking at me.
"You were trying to unzip my jeans and you were saying "let's fuck".

"Oh my god".i say looking at the ground holding my forehead.

"Did you mean it?"deena asks me.

"What of course not,I don't think of you like that,I'm not even gay".I lie.

"Phew,cause that would totally ruin our friend ship,I mean not the gay part.".

"Yeah,yeah its ok"i say disappointed.

*monday at school*
Deena pov

It was a Monday morning.I hate Mondays I'm always so tired on Mondays.I get out of bed and get dressed.I walk to the kitchen and josh is there eating left over pizza.

"Ewww josh did you even heat that up"

"No its nice cold".he says.

"Yuck" I grab a slice of toast and my keys and head to my car.

I take out my phone while waiting for josh to get in the car.I text Sam.

D-Hey,you need a ride?

S-umm no my moms giving me one, but thanks for the offer.

D-oh ok then see you at school

S-ok see you there.

*At school*

Deena pov

"Hey kate" I say walking up to her locker.

"Oh hey d,what's up?".she says.

"So about Sam.. "I say

She nods

"I told her about the things she said to me".

"Soooo did she mean it?"

"No she said she didn't mean it".
"Then I said it would ruin our friendship,which it would".I say

"Hmm,you never know"kate says winking at me.i roll my eyes. "Well I've got to go class see you later ladykiller".

"Bye Kate" I say.I walk over to my locker  and start to put in my pin.I feel a tap on my shoulder.I turn around and..

"Hey there,miss me?".

I wrap my arms around her.
"El,when did you get back".
Ellie my girlfriend.I forgot to mention that.

"Just last night".she says taking her arms off me and slightly backing up to look at me.

"Oh ok well how was vacation?".I ask.

"It was really good actually,except the whole time I was fighting with my sisters".

"Ha,as always".

"Hey Ellie how are you?"Sam says walking up to us.

Sam pov

"I'm good Sam,how are you?"

"I'm good"I says
Then it went really quiet,it was really awkward.

"Well I've got to go to class,see you at lunch?"Ellie asks deena

"Yeah,of course".deena says and then gives her a kiss.I just look away.

"Well we have to get to class c'mon".deena says smiling.

The whole time in class deena was just smiling.God I kinda forgot about Ellie.They have been together for a year now.When they got together, that's  when I figured out I liked deena,I was so jealous.

"Could you please not tell Ellie what I said to you when I was drunk?,she'll probably kill me"i whisper to deena.

"Yeah of course I won't " deena
whispers back.
I smile at her.

"Ms Johnson,what's the answer to number 5".the teacher asks.

"Ugh, 35".deena says.

"Correct,but stop taking,you to ms fraser".

"Yes sir"i say.

*ring ring*

All of the student sprint out of the class room.Me and deena start walking to the cafeteria.We walk to the table where Simon,Kate and Ellie where sitting.
I sit beside Kate who is sitting beside Simon.And deena sits beside Ellie.

"So sam why were u so horny on  Sat-uhhhh owww"simon says being interrupted by mates elbow to his stomach.

"Seriously Simon?"deena says.
My face is really red I can tell. IM SO EMBARRASSED.i put my face I my hands.

"Why?,what happend on Saturday?".Ellie asks.Me and deena look at eachother.

"Oh you know,Just Sam trying to hookup with some random guys "kate lies.

"Uh huh"ellie says looking at me.I smile trying to hide the fact that I tried to get HER GIRLFRIEND IN BED WITH ME.
I'm such an idiot.

"Well do you guys wanna go out tonight?"Ellie asks.

"But it's a Monday" Deena says.

"Please its my first day back".Ellie says looking at deena.

"Fine".

"Yayy,who's in?"Ellie asks.

"I'm definitely in"simon says.

"Me too"says Kate.

"Sam?"Ellie ask me.

"Ehh I don't know ill have to ask My mom".I say.

"Ok well there's a party a Chris's today,so see your guys later"ellie stands up and gives deena a kiss.I roll my eyes.

"Well see you later guys I have to get to class".I say.

"Bye sammy"deena says.But then grabs Me by the wrist a pulls me back."Oh by the way I'll deal with Simon ok?"

"Ok"i say and then walk off to class.
______________________
Sorry I haven't done a chapter in a while but here it is.and it's longer aswell.

Words:923