'What the hell are you doing?"

Third person pov

Deena pulled away from sam and turned to Ellie.

"What the hell are you doing?!"yelled Ellie.deena just stared at her not speaking.

"Were playing a game relax".Sam says.

"What were you thinking Sam?"says Ellie while looking at sam.

"It was a fucking dare".Sam slurs.

"Yeah I know but you could of said no".

"Why would I say no to kissing deena?"Sam jokes.Deena looks at sam.

"You better shut up fraser".says Ellie.

"Or what,you gonna hit me?,well bring it on bitch".
Ellie walks towards Sam and swings her fist which clashes with Sams face.Sam punches back and hits Ellie in the face.Ellie falls to the ground.
A big crowed is now formed around them chanting "fight,fight,fight".
Sam gets on top of Ellie and starts punching her.Deena can't be bothered to say or do anything instead she just sits on a chair and watches two girls fight over her.

"Ok that's enough".Kate says walking over to Sam and picking her up off Ellie.She holds Sam back from getting to Ellie and simon hold Ellie back.

"Stop it Sam".Kate says while Sam is trying to fight her off.

"Piss off Kate let me at her".Sam says.

"Sam your drunk let's go".Sam calms down and stands behind Kate.Ellie pushes Simon off her and walks out the front door.

"Deena what are you doing?,go talk to her".Kate says looking over at deena half asleep on a couch with vodka in her hand.simon walks over to deena and takes the vodka out of her hand.

"Aye,that's mine"deena slurs.

"Get up and apologise to Ellie now".Simon says.

"Why she already hates me".deena slurs.
Simon shakes his head and looks back at Kate.

"Fine I'll go talk to her".Kate says while walking outside.

Simon sits beside deena on the couch and sighs.Sam walks towards deena but is stopped by Simon.

"No way sit beside me".Simon says

"Awhhhhh"sam groans.
She plops beside Simon and leans her head on his shoulder and cuddles into his side.and deena does the same.simons always been like a brother to them.
____________
Kate pov

"Ellie?"I asks.

"What do you want Kate?"she says while crying.i see she has a black eye.

"I just wanted to let you know that I put the kiss dare under the cups".
Ellie looks at me angrily.

"But- but it wasnt made for Sam and deena,I swear I made all the dares and they happend to get that one".

"Ok,but they could've hade the brains to not kiss because deena knows she has a girlfriend".she says while still crying.

"There both really drunk Ellie plus there bestfriends it was obviously a joke aswell and sams straight.

She scoffs "Yeah right,before I went on vacation,me sam and deena went to a party and I caught Sam making out with a girl.I promised not to tell anyone though".

"Oh that explains a lot".

"What do you mean?"

"Oh nothing just Sam flirting with girls at the last party we were at".I lied.
Little does she know Sam was flirting with her girlfriend.
Ellie shrugs.

"Well I better be going my dad's here".Ellie says.

"Wait,please forgive deena she loves you and she was really drunk I promise that I will never let her be drunk again".I say.

"Ok I will".she gives me a hug.
"Thanks kate".

I go back inside to see Simon Sam and deena half asleep on the couch.
"Cmon let's go home".

"C'mon girls".Simon sits up but Sam drags him back down.
"Sam,hometime".Simon says.I chuckle.sam groans.
I walk up to deena and pull her up off the couch.I take her hand and simon take sams.I take out my phone and call a taxi.

Third person pov

It arrives after 15 mins.Kate get in the passenger seat while Simon sits in between Sam and deena.
They arrive at deenas House and kate knocks at the door.josh answers.

"Uhmn hey kate".

"Hey josh your sisters a bit drunk and so Is Sam so we're gonna crash here".

"Oh uhm ok"he just stares at Kate and doesn't move.

"Hey lover boy are you gonna let's us in or?".Simon says taking him out of his trance.

"Oh yeah"josh says moving out of the way.

Kate walks deena to her room.
"Ok deens time for bed".

"Okie dokie"deena slurs.she gets in bed still in her clothes.kate sighs.

Simon takes Sam to the couch.they sit down and sam rests her head on his shoulder.
"You are such an idiot you know that right?"

"Mhm"sam says.

"Ok bedtime"
He  puts a pillow on the end of the couch and lies Sam down.he puts a blanket over her.The goes to the recliner and sleeps on that.
Kate walks to the kitchen and gets a pill for headaches and water for Sam and deena.She walks into deenas room and leaves the pills and water on her nightstand.

She walks back to the sitting room and leaves Sam stuff on the coffee table.
She sleeps on a couch too.
_______________________
Words:867