CHAPTER 2

DENVER DAVE CASHMERE

Today is the day. Alam ko na gusto mo talaga siyang makita, halata naman sa mga mata niya kahapon. Hope this plan will work for them to see each other.

“Hey bro!” Chaos said, my twin.

“Aga mo namang tulala, have some coffee,” he offered.

“Thank you bro. I have a question,” I said.

“What?” he asked.

“I'm wondering kung complete band niyo later,” I said.

“Uh, yes. Actually, akala namin hindi tuloy kasi parang wala sa mood si Tzu, pero yeah it seems like he's okay kaya tuloy,” he answered.

“Manonood kami ha,” I said.

“Kasama ba whole councils?” he asked.

“Yep, I told them yesterday,” I said.

“How about Minari?” he asked.

I just looked at him suspiciously.

“Bakit mo tinatanong hmm???” I said, teasing him.

“Wala lang, bye,” he said and run to his room.

“That kid ayaw pang umamin,” I mumbled.

“Ay, ako rin pala,” I giggled.

After few hours, me and my sister Irene went to the campus to help the other councils to set up the stadium for the night gig.

I looked around and I can't find her presence, the girl who caught my attention and heart, that silly dancer.

“Dude! You are spacing out,” Louis said as he tap my shoulder.

“S-sorry...” I stuttered.

“Have you seen Mozuni?” I asked.

“Hindi e, dapat kanina pa 'yon nandito di'ba kasi dapat maaga tayong councils,” he answered.

I nodded and give him a bittersweet smile.

After few hours, finally the gig is about to start and I'm still wondering where she is.

The stage is now completely set, waiting for the students to come in the stadium.

As I stepped forward to the chairs. I saw her, she's sitting in the middle, first row. She's alone there.

I don't know but my feet brings me to her location.

“Hi!” she noticed my existence.

“Have a seat,” she offered.

“Kanina ka pa dito?” I asked.

“Hindi, five minutes ago lang,” she answered.

“Where are they?” she asked.

“Papunta na, nagbihis lang sa locker room,” I said and she smiled at me.

“Are you happy?” I asked.

“Bakit naman hindi?” she answered.

“Wala lang, baka awkward sa'yo ganon,” I said.

“Hindi, ayos lang. I'm thankful actually,” she said.

I can't take off my eyes to her. She's looking at the stage at the whole time. Some students came in. The councils also seat in the first row with us.

The event start and Momo doesn't even look at me even once.

“Good evening, Tdoongs!” Jaz Reamer said, he's the host together with Louis.

“Are you ready for tonight gig?” Louis asked that makes the crowd loud as fuck.

“It's been a while since we have this opportunity, did you guys missed them?” Jaz asked.

“Yes!” crowd said in chorus.

“The wait is over!” Louis said.

“Ladies and gentlemen, The Sync 4!” they both introduced.

The band members came up to the stage and introduced theirselves one by one.

“Good evening! I'm your drummer boy, Moon Cousteau. Sino gusto ng spank babies?” he started.

“Hello! Make some noise! I'm your bassist, the one and only poging Chaos Chae Cashmere,” my brother follows.

“I am your pretty vocalist, Roussanne Cousteau,” she said and winked at Jaz, her boyfriend.

One person left behind, this guy, really caught my attention. Finally, he will spoke up. So, he's my rival with Mozuni?

“You know who I am,” he said instead of saying his name.

That guy was holding an electric guitar, he's at the right side while my brother is in the left holding a bass guitar, Moon behind them and Roussanne at the middle with her acoustic guitar.

They start positioning theirselves.

As the drum starts to slam the cymbals, the crowd became wild. It's the sign that they will start their performance.

They started with ‘ILYSB’ by LANY.

Everytime the line, “I love you babe, so bad.” I can see that guy locking eyes with Mozuni as he pluck his electric guitar.

She's smiling genuinely.

The performance went well, their line up is amazing, and now for the final song and to wrap up the event.

The guy I've been watching lean forward and sat on the edge of the stage facing Mozuni at the front.

The drummer starts the song again by hitting the two drumsticks from each other.

They started to sing, ‘Still into you’ by Paramore.

The guy and Mozuni staring at each other as if they're the only one here.

Rosè stop at the last line and let the guy sing it.

“Cause I don't really need wonder at all,”

“Yeah, after all this time,”

“I'm still into you,”

He ended a song with a smile.

The moment that Mozuni stood up and went to that guy location, I feel so numb. I can't move at all.

She kissed him infront of all the people.

The crowd scream so loud. I want to run away after feeling a weird feeling.

I'm just curious about that guy and now I regret meeting him and even inviting Mozuni to watch this event. Why so dumb, self?

The performance went well.

“Did you guys enjoy?” Jaz asked as a host.

“Well, see you again for the next gig, Good night, everyone!” Louis ended.

Some people are approaching the band members. I can't find Mozuni's presence again, and the guy is missing in the stage also. Maybe they hang out? I thought they broke up already?

“Bro!” Chaos shouted.

“Oh! You did great!” I said and give him a thumbs up.

“Did you see Minari?” he asked.

“Lagi mong hinahanap ha, that's suspicious,” I said.

“Luh, issue mo,” he respond.

“Una na ako, pasabi kay ate Irene ha magkasama sila nila Minari,” I said and winked at him.

“Are you good, bro?” he asked.

“Masakit lang puso ko este tiyan,” I said.

“Kaya pala mabaho e,” he said, laughing.

“Puntahan mo na si Minari, kunwari ka pa,” I said and walked out the stadium.

I left the school academy and took a grab to take me home, cause the earlier scene keep on flashing on my mind and it hurts so bad.