CHAPTER 10

MONA MOZUNI REDDIT

I didn't even bother to talk to Denver and Kivo for a week to clear all my thoughts. Now, I made a decision. Everything make sense now, it is good to be on someone's arm, safe and sound. I would like to spend my whole life with you.

“You're going?” ate Nath asked.

“Yes, thank you for the advice, the best sister!” I said.

“You are always welcome, sweetie,” she said.

“Aga niyo naman maging sweet sa isa't isa bago 'yan ha,” Louis interrupted.

“Girls talk,” ate Nath said and winked at me.

“Saan punta mo?” Louis asked.

“Sabay mo ako,” he added.

“Saan ka naman pupunta?” ate Nath asked him.

“Jennie is craving for donuts and smoothie,” he answered.

“Jowa 'yan?” I teased him.

“Duh. Soon. Whatever,” he answered.

He looks like gay, swear.

“Mozuni, your feelings are valid! Take note of my words,” ate Nath said before me and kuya Louis left the house.

FLASHBACK

“Mozuni, it's fine, you decide,” Nathalie said.

“I really want to stay with Mavy's side,”

“But...”

“Denver hits different...”

“What should I do?” I asked.

“You know what to do, you already said the answer to your question,” she replied and gave me a smile.

“But,” I said.

“No buts, Momo. What will you choose? Feeling those butterflies inside your stomach or feeling safe because you found your home?” she asked that makes the scenarios have a sense.

“Thank you, I will think about it, tomorrow,” I said.

“I love you, my sister,” she said and hugged me.

“I know, so do I,” I answered.

“Any decisions as long as your happy, our princess,” she said and leave me alone at the balcony.

END OF FLASHBACK
I dropped of my brother to the near cafè and waited for him and of course we're both have something with Mendez siblings.

We went to Mendez residents. As I stepped out of the car. I tap the doorbell continually.

Finally, someone's getting out.

Oh, it's Minari.

“Hi!” I greeted.

“I'm wondering if Tzu was there inside,” I said.

“He's not here, have you checked his condo?” she asked.

“I see, thank you, Minari!” I said and we both smiled to each other.

“Yah, I will leave you here. I will do something urgent,” I said to my brother.

“Alright, take care," he said and went inside with Minari to meet his girl.

Meanwhile...

I drove myself to Tzu's condo.

I know his passcode so I went it directly.