CHAPTER 9

MONA MOZUNI REDDIT

I received a lot of message and phone calls from Denver. I have been avoiding him since the night I gave up my body to him.

“You are spacing out again, Momo-yah!” ate Nath said and raise her right eyebrows.

“Can we talk, ate?” I asked her.

“Meet me at the balcony, I will bring some drinks,” she said.

I went to the balcony staring at the night sky while waiting for my sister.

Finally, she arrived. she put down all the drinks and sat beside me.

“So what are we gonna talk about?” she asked and drink a can of smirnoff.

“I am really confused about my feelings,” I said and look at her with a sad face.

“Mozuni, it's fine. You just need to clear the thoughts inside your head and made a good decision,” Nathalie said and give me a can of smirnoff.

“I really want to stay with Mavy's side,” I said.

“But...” I contrast.

“Denver hits different...” I said as I look at the stars.

“What should I do?” I asked and drink the can I am holding.

“You know what to do, you already said the answer to your question,” she replied and gave me a smile.

“But,” I said.

“No buts, Momo. What will you choose? Feeling those butterflies inside your stomach or feeling safe because you found your home?” she asked that makes the scenarios have a sense.

“Thank you, I will think about it, tomorrow,” I said.

“I love you, my sister,” she said and hugged me.

“I know, so do I,” I answered.

“Any decisions as long as your happy, our princess,” she said.

“You will stay here?” I asked

“No, you need to gather your thoughts alone and I have some errands to do,” she answered and stood up.

“Good night,” she said and tap my shoulder then leave me alone.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes feeling the cold wind, feels like hugging me.

I called Tzu and he answered immediately.

PHONE CALL

M: Hello?

T: You really like calling me at midnight.

M: Sorry.

T: For what?

M: I will come over tomorrow.

T: Don't.

M: Whatever.

T: Alright.

M: Good night

I ended the call without waiting for his response.

I drink three cans already.

I called Denver, I know he is kind of busy with his school works but I really want to talk to him after avoiding him that long.

PHONE CALL

M: Denver.

D: Gladly, I am worried about you.