PART 1

**DING DONG**

???: okay.. students class dismissed, see you in next week's class

Y/N P.O.V

If you are wondering what is happening I will tell you, first let me intro myself. I'm Y/N and I'm doctor finished my UG(under graduation) and currently working in XXXX hospital and also doing my higher education (PG) and my family is in India and yes I'm an Indian. 

This is my life and I'm in middle year of my higher education..

???: hey Y/N, going to hospital now 

Y/N: yes, jin oppa. Shall we go together

jin: yah! I'm your professor and u want me to drop you off, what would people think if we go together and I would loss my job and also I already have gf did u forget.

I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped him in his shoulder

Y/N: oppa, don't exaggerate and unnie won't say anything. Besides you are the one who introduced to me to her.

jin: hmm, okay okay but I can't really drop you. I have to go to South Korea, my dad called me for important business. I'm so sorry.

Y/N: pff.. u are telling me now and how can u abandon me like this 

I showed my puppy eyes. But he ignored me.

Y/N: okay have a safe trip. oh wait what about the class--

jin: classes will be taken by Riley, you don't need to worry about that. I really have to go now bye, take care.

He hugged me and ran off, I signed 

jin oppa is really busy man, sometimes I feel bad for him becoz he has to work, take class and go to company. yes he has company to run and once he also mentioned about his 6 brothers. that's why he always treat me like a small sister, becoz he always wanted a small sister. I also met his gf, her name his Lee hyun soo and I always call her unnie, becoz she is older than me and to be honest she is not like other possessive girl.. she did really understood and she also don't care even if I hug or hold his hand, becoz she know that jin oppa sees me has a sister and I'm really happy for them.

~ Time skips~

I was in the hospital going for final checkup before going to my house. After checking the patients, I went to my cabin and packed my stuff and I went to my apartment.

END OF Y/N P.O.V  

--MEANWHILE AT KOREA--

Author's P.O.V 

???: Sir.. I.. I.. am sorry, plss leave me I won't repeat this. Plss spare me

He was in his knees crying and begging to the man who has the gun pointed at his head and surrounded by the big bodyguards. He was beaten up so badly but still he was in his knees

???: Do you really think I will let you go after what you did.. huh?

???: No, but.. sir plss I was blinded by the money. I have a family... plss don't kill me 

The man who is holding the gun scoffed..

???: That's your loss, you should have know whom u are dealing with and I hate betrayers and you should pay for your action.

with that the man pulled the trigger, and the other man was lying dead on the floor with full of blood..

???: james, clear this off and tell jungkook to come to my office.

james: yes boss!

james bowed respectfully while his boss felt the place..

His name is kim taehyung the most powerful mafia in seoul, who has city wrapped under his hand and he is ruthless and he killed people who betrayed him and toxic people..