PART 3

KIM TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

Its been three days since we came to Canada and has my dad said jack was the who arranged everything and he also cleaned our big mansion before our arrival. Jin hyung told me that he will be coming after a week. In this three days, me and my brothers learned about our company and employees and we also had a meeting with the chairmans of the board..

**KNOCK KNOCK**

Taehyung: come in

I know it was james, so I didn't took my eyes from the laptop screen. He came and bowed to me.

james: boss, we got a call from the XXXX Hospital for meeting..

I closed my laptop and stood up from my seat, thinking who should send. Becoz I don't like to go to meeting and I do have alot of work..

taehyung: is namjoon hyung is free?

james: no boss, while I was coming to your cabin he asked me for all employees and chairman of boards resumes..

Since suga hyung and j hope hyung went out for some mafia business, I can't call them either. And jk is busy hunting down the group who did human trafficking.. Jimin was the only option to send.

taehyung: okay, tell jimin to come here.

james: okay boss.

With that he bowed and went out with closing the door, leaving me alone again in the office room. After few mins jimin came to my cabin..

jimin: hi taehyung ah! why did you call me?

taehyung: I want to you attend the meeting in the XXXX hospital.

jimin: you mean the hospital which our dad is one the director, before going jin hyung also told you..

taehyung: yes, that's the one and you are going

jimin: huh! why? I don't want to..

jimin started to whine like a small kid which made me annoyed, I just gave him a death glare..

(His glare)

jimin: hm okay, I will go don't stare.

with that jimin went out and I started to work again..

END OF KIM TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

----------------

--MEANWHILE AT HOSPITAL FRONT GATE--

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N: hey emma! wait for me.

I ran towards her after calling her out..

emma: easy girl, why are running?

y/n: I have been calling you from that time and you were not responding, were you thinking of something..