PART 2

Y/N P.O.V

**LIKE  AN ECHO IN THE FOREST--** 

I took my phone and offed the alarm and woke up from my bed and it was 7 am in the morning. I yawned and went to the bathroom to do my routine work, after doing my work I went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. Since its weekend I don't have any work unless and until there is an emergency call. After getting a cup of coffee I went and sat on the couch and turned on the television and started watching news and sipping my coffee side by side.

Y/N: So boring, hiss.. jin oppa didn't even call me.. hmm maybe I should call him.

its been two days, and he didn't even call me or text me I'm mad at him. But to be honest he was my lifesaver when I first came here. We both met at cafe shop by accident becoz I lost my way to the University and he was the one who saved me and that time I don't know he was my professor, time skips by we both become close as brother and sister everyone in the hospital knows that especially our colleagues..

I kept my coffee cup in the table and called jin oppa..

**BEEP BEEP**

Y/N: Aish.. he is not taking my call, wait its night time right but still.. he will go to bed late only, let me text him..

END OF Y/N P.O.V

--MEANWHILE AT KOREA--

KIM TAEHYUNG P.O.V

It's been two days since jin hyung came here and he can't believe himself that he got trick by dad, which is quite funny. But I'm happy that he came and spending time with us and he always put others before himself, he is so selfless..

I was in my pj's and was going through the file in the dining room, jin hyung and suga hyung was helping mom to make dessert namjoon hyung was watching television with jimin, hobi hyung  jungkook was playing games  and my dad was in his room resting. While I was going through the file jin hyung's phone was ringing, well it disturbed me...

kim taehyung: jin hyung!! your phone is ringing!

I called him but he was so busy that he didn't even response me and call got cut. And again when I was reading texts were popping on his phone, the noise made me furious..

kim taehyung: jimin!! pls come here

jimin: what taehyung ah,  why are you shouting?

kim taehyung: give this phone to jin hyung, he is been getting calls and texts.. ugh I can't handle it I'm going to my room.

With that I handed him the phone and went upstairs to my room to do the work peacefully.

END OF KIM TAEHYUNG P.O.V 

---------------

JIMIN P.O.V

Jimin: ah, why he is shouting like this.. okay let me give this to jin hyung.

while I was going to kitchen the phone ranged and I saw the caller Id and I was shocked becoz it was: yeo-dongsaeng (little sister). Then I went rushing into the kitchen..

 Then I went rushing into the kitchen