Anthony

This will have some smut ⚠️in it so read at you own risk.

I woke up nest to Alex and I remembered what today was. Today is Anthony's birthday and I have everything planned for tonight. I go to Anthony's room and lay in bed beside him and shake him a little bit to get him up. I say Anthony baby get up. He gets up and says I want you to wake me up like this every morning. I smile and say guess what day it is. He says mhm I don't know what day is it. I say silly Anthony it's your birthday. He says oh yeah I'm finally 19 I say yeah you are Ant and I'm so happy for you. I mean don't tell the other boys but you're my favorite and have always been my favorite. He says oh yeah and what's that. I say because I can do this. I kiss him hard. He smiles and says yeah I definitely want to be woken up like that every single day for the rest of my life. I say what about this. He starts a sentence but he couldn't finish all he could do was moan because I put my mouth around his dick. And at first I start going slow and I tease him a little because I know he doesn't like to be teased. He says Y/N don't tease me because things will end up badly for you. I say nope shhh it's my day to please you. As he's about to get up I grab the handcuffs and cuff him the the bed. He says ooo baby you shouldn't have done that. I say oh yeah daddy what are you gonna do about it I mean look at you those hands begging to touch me but the can't. Daddy's so desperate isn't he because he missed my touch yeah isn't that right daddy. He nods and I say use your words or it's gonna be worse for you. He says yes I'm desperate for you mammas. I need to touch you and to be able to hold you in my arms while I fuck you. I say first of all I'm not even done with you yet so you just need rot calm your horses. He leans his head back and says oh shit. I smile and I walk over to his closet and I grab the box with everything I need in it. Which is a blindfold and a vibrator. He says wait what please I beg you don't. I smile and say who said the vibrator is for you and who said I was going to blindfold you just yet. I get undressed and I lay exactly where he can see everything and I put the vibrator on high and put it on my clit. I start to moan daddy yes daddy harder daddy. I look at him and he has his eyes closed. I say Ant open your eyes or i will use this on you and not in the way you think. He says ok I'm sorry mammas. That's makes me even more hornier so I keep doing what I was doing earlier and as I'm about to cum I stop to tease Anthony. I then put the blindfold on him and I start doing it again and as I'm coming he's begging me to let him go and to let him see me come undone. I say this is just the beginning baby. The I smile and I call one of the boys in here after I get dressed and I ask them if the can unlock the handcuffs and take the blindfold off. He says yes of course. I walk back to my bed room and I still see Alex asleep so I crawl back in bed and cuddle with Alex. It's about noon and I'm still in my Pjs and I remember what happened this morning with Ant and I definitely know what's going to happen later and I'm so excited for it.

A/n
For right now im still making it to where she is with all the guys and not just Alex but maybe in a couple chapters you will see a change.