Chase

Anthony's party was really fun. We all had a lot of fun I mean I know me and Ant had a lot of fun after the party. I get ready and put this on.

And I felt really cute and I feel like a shy girl

And I felt really cute and I feel like a shy girl. I'm definitely not shy but I do want to see the boys reaction. I go downstairs and I see every one. They all look at me with there jaws dropped. I laugh and say what you've never seen me in a dress before. They all say actually no we haven't in the 6 months you've been here we haven't seen you in a dress. I say guys why do you think I got dressed up for today. They all look at each other confused and I say wow y'all forgot. I run up to my room crying. On the way I yell I can't believe y'all forgot about today. That really hurts you know. They all come running after me and start banging on my door asking what it is. I let them in and I say y'all really want to know what day it is well today is the day i moved in here 7 months ago I can't believe y'all forgot that. Do y'all just not love me. I start crying in Chases arms and he's hugging me. And he says shh baby girl it's ok we didn't forget I promise. I say then why are y'all acting like you don't know what day it is. They say because we have a surprise planned for tonight.