' Accompanying II '

"Nakamura, can you accompany me tonight ?" You see Nakamura slide in your student council room.

"Hmm ? Oh y/n !"

"Heeyyy, how are you feeling today ?" Nakamura ask.

"Yeah, I'm feeling good and okay today. And, how about you ?" You ask back.

"So ? Are you free tonight ?" You beam a ray of hope.

"Yeah.... I'm free." You come near Nakamura hugging him making him blush because of the sudden interaction.

"Hello, Y/n-sama. Are you- " Azusagawa got in to the room.

There is a silent between you.

"Rain check I guess." Azusagawa close the door.

"Haa.... You make a misunderstand between me and him." Nakamura sigh to you.

"Yeah, he got a lot of time while me, you don't spoke to me for a whole week." You pouted.

"Maa maa, I'm busy. Tonight I will spend my free time with you. How about that ?" Nakamura say.

"But you already agree about that. Other than that ?" you ask.

"How about I spend my next free time with you ? We go to the beach when summer ?" Nakamura say.

"Yeah. That can do." You smile.

"Now, Come on. Let's go to your house !" You take Nakamura hand.

"Slow down my child. Your house are not run away from you." Nakamura say.

"Okay..." You sadden a bit.

"Aww, don't be like that. Look, I'm just tired right now. I'm handling many case from yesterday and until now I can't complete it. So, don't be like that. I don't like it." Nakamura say hugging you.

"No, you are lying." You return the hug and nuzzle your head on Nakamura neck.

"Look, I know you are tired and sad because next year after March we are gone from here. And maybe we may not go into the same way. Me too, are scared that we can't go to college together. But what I may know is, Whenever you are in this world, I always by your side. That is our promise after all." Nakamura say to him making you sob.

[ Flashback ]

"Nakamura, aren't you scared that we will forget each other when we have graduated ?" You ask.

"I don't know. Maybe ? But I hope we aren't that will be a nightmare." Nakamura say.

"Glad to hear that." You tighten your hug hugging Nakamura.

"Y/n, you.... " Nakamura hug you back because Nakamura know that you need someone to be there accompany you. Your lonely heart can't take anymore sorrow. Nakamura notice that and always be there for you. Even though Nakamura isn't your lover, Nakamura still, be there until the last moment.

"I-I'm scared. Who knows, people might turn their back to me. I know that many people look up to me. B-but am I really deserve that. I'm not the best after all. My mom and father not loved me anymore. They both are not here after all. They've gone. My grandmother. She... She hate me. My brother are not here too. He pursue his dream and forget about me. How can they forget about me. Am I that-"

"No, don't say that. You are the bravest person I have met. You're the one who are willing enough to take a risk. You are smart enough. Don't think about other person. They live on their own. You live by your own. You must to take everything you got to build your dream life. Yet, here you are, already build an empire. Right now, you are on the dark age. That's mean, you are on a war with other empire. Who might be the other empire ? It could be Depression empire, an Anxiety empire, A Stress empire and much more ! You still on the war with the other empire. That's why, you feeling sad but yet, you know how to overcome that and making your best out there. You might think that, what are you doing right now isn't the best thing you do. But I might say, You're doing great. Keep it up. Maybe one day you might to reach the paradise and not say goodbye to your paradise." Nakamura say to you.