Fate

[ You have arrive at your own apartment and currently taking Nakamura in your arm walking to the rooftop to take a helicopter and go to your family mansion. ]

"What are you eating this past day.. Why are you so heavy.." You pant.

"Mmhmfm" Nakamura sound. You and Nakamura is on the same height and same weight. I assume 6'1 .

"Hold on Shui, just a little bit more." You tuck him to the bed in the helicopter and command the helicopter and go to your family mansion.

"Let's go. Commanding Kambe-Helicorp. This is Y/n Kambe. Currently on Kambe-corpter. Asking for approving to enter the airspace."

"This is Minegahara ATC, yes Kambe-sama you're allowed to enter the airspace. May I know where are you going today ?" The man speak.

"I will go to my family mansion. In Aichi."

"Very well. Approved Kambe-corpter to enter the airspace."

"Thank you. See you later."

"You're welcome, have a nice trip, Kambe-sama."

[ You fly the helicopter and go to your own family mansion ]

"Oya ? Shui, wake up. We've arrive at ma house." You say poking his head.

"Hmm.." Nakamura just continue to sleep.

"Guess there's no other choice." You say opening the door and taking Nakamura in bride style and walk to your room.

"You.... warm." Nakamura snuggle to your torso.

"Of course I am. I'm sweating right now." You chuckle.

[ Arrive to your chamber ]

"HEUSC, light up." The light on your room is on and blinding Nakamura.

"Too bright..." 

"Shuushh, sorry sorry my love... Dim the light." Now the light is a little bit softer.

"Wait here, I will be with you in an hour."

"Mhm...." You kiss Nakamura forehead.

[ Arriving to HEUSC control room ]

"It was indeed this individual." Suzue say.

"With that said, there's no video footage remaining, right ?" Kikuko say.

"The system was forcibly shut down, so unfortunately the security cameras.... But I saw him with my own eyes."

"We were infiltrated to the system level that only members of the Kambe Family can control. In other words, the only one who can do that other you and I is...... " Kambe say.

"There is no way it can be Shigemaru. It could be y/n . Y/n are on the top of the chain afterall. My child... 19 years ago, he..." Kikuko say not noticing you are there.

" You've been aware ? That my father is still alive ? Then why ? " Kambe say with stern voice.

"Basic psychology of parent to their child chapter 1. Protect their child with their life. Try to search a reason to defend their child from getting hurt from any threat." You say walking in the room.

"Welcome home, Y/n-sama." HEUSC say.

"Thank you HEUSC."

"You're welcome, Y/n-sama."

"Y/n-sama !" Suzue shock, along with the others because they did not notice an intruder in their house. If you walk in, it should be a notice then the robot will scan you, but you on the other hand, are not being scanned, also you're bring Nakamura with you, using a fuking Helicopter. HEUSC not responding.