Christmas Gift (Tenma x Aoi)

[A/N: HEY GUYS! I'M BAACK~♥

Sorry for the late update, and THANKS FOR ALREADY VOTED AND ADDED MY STORY TO YOUR READING LIST!! ><

Sorry I can't thanked you all one by one /frown/

By the way I made Tenma x Aoi again, requested by: Kagamine_Ren thanks for already ask for request and for wait very patiently~

For those of you who already ask for request, I'm sorry I still haven't finished it yet! Very sorry! /deep bows/

Please wait for it patiently, I got some busy stuff from school *again* :((

By the way, enjoy~]

~

"Aoi!" The brunette-haired boy shouted "ah.. Ohayou (good morning) Tenma!" She greeted him "Ohayou Tenma! Aoi too!" Shinsuke came and greeted them.

"Hey, christmas is almost near! Do you guys have any plan?" Tenma asked.

"I probably will have a special dinner with my family, how about you Aoi?" Shinsuke asked.

"Ah.. I think, hmm I got nothing to do" she said "Say Aoi, do you wanna come to my place? I bet Aki-nee will make us a very delicious cake!" Tenma asked cheerfully.

"Of course, I'm in!" Aoi said happily.

---- Christmas day ----

Aoi was getting ready to go to Tenma's place. She wore a white t-shirt with white cardigan and soft pink skirt.

It was still 1 hour again when they will have a party and the cake. But Aoi was already ready to go.

Meanwhile at Tenma's place...,

"Aki-nee! You won't be at home? Why?" Tenma asked "I'm sorry Tenma, I have to meet up with my jr. High school friend. Sorry I can't make you a cake. Bye Tenma, take care!" She said in hurry and went away.

"Doushiyo.. (what should I do)" Tenma said to himself and suddenly an idea popped out in his mind.

"I'll just do it" he said smiling to himself.

----- One Hour Later -----

"Tenma! I'm here!" Aoi shouted in front of the manor. But no answer, Aoi became curious so she went in.

"Tenma, where are you?" She said but still no answer.

Then Aoi went to the kitchen, she found a the sleeping-tenma sleeping with sitting position at the table. She just chukled and shook Tenma.

"Tenma, wake up, I'm already here" she said and Tenma woke up.

"Hmm? Aoi? You already here huh? YOU ARE ALREADY HERE!" Tenma freaked out.

"yes I'm here, what are you doing?" She asked.

"I was just baking a cake, because Aki-nee have to meet up with her friends so she can't make one for us" he said.

"Oh so that's it, so now where's the cake?" Aoi asked. "The cake is... OH I FORGOT ABOUT THE CAKE!" Tenma yelled at himself. He hurriedly opened the oven and took out the cake.

"Aoi... Gomen ne.. (I'm sorry)" Tenma said "It's okay Tenma, at least we have a cake here hehe.. right? Now let's clean up the kitchen first, okay?" Aoi said and they cleaned the kitchen together.

After that, Aoi cooked a curry rice and Tenma prepared the table. After they finished they started to enjoy the food. The party finished at 8 pm. Tenma walked Aoi home.

They finally arrived in front of the entrace "Aoi, sorry for all the trouble and thanks for today!" Tenma said while bowing to her.

"It's okay Tenma, really" she smiled to him.

"But still Aoi, I'm sorry, I really so--" Tenma's word was cut by Aoi who suddenly hugged him.

"Tenma, I already said earlier, It's really okay, you are my bestfriend we have known each other since like forever, stop saying sorry again, kay?" She said.

"Okay, Aoi" Tenma smiled and hugged Aoi back.

"By the way, i'm sorry again Aoi, because I got you no present" he said.

"Mou (geez), it's okay, I don't give you any present too, hehe" she said.

They let go from the hugs and bid a goodbye. Aoi went inside her house and went to her bedroom.

'To me, you are my christmas gift, Tenma, thanks for all' Aoi thought and smiling to herself.

[A/N: Yeah! So, what do you think?

I think this story is very short and simple, but I really hope you still like it ><

Please wait for another one-short story update again~

Love you readers♥]