004

A/N: I'm sorry for not writing, i've been busy with schoolwork, and I got writers block. :') If you don't remember, last chapter (003), they got pizza-

THANK YOU _Aria_beautycool_ FOR THE IDEA!! YOUR AMAZING THANK YOU! <3

<No One's/Third POV>

They both finished the pizza, and some of Monika's friends came over to steal some pieces overtime.

After that, it was around 9 PM, and Aria needed to head home. 

"Can I stay here?" She asked, looking at Kyran. He looked at her. "Since it's kinda dark, I guess you can stay. But you go home tomorrow, okay?" Aria nodded. "Do you even have clothes-" Kyran asked. Aria had a small bag with everything she needed. Clothes, toothbrush, like that. He shrugged, not questioning where that bag came from. They both walked upstairs, and got ready. 

After a good while, they finished. Of course, Kyran finished early, and was already in bed. Aria finished and came over. Aria looked at Kyran. "Where can I sleep?" She asked. He sighed and got a body pillow and make a section with two sides for them both. "There. You sleep there, and I sleep here." He pulled his phone out and started playing Cookie Run. Aria got in and fell asleep a few minutes after she got in. 

Kyran noticed that a few minutes later. He turned off the lights, TV and put his phone up. 

He got up around a hour later to make some food, because he was hungry- He got up out of bed, and went to the kitchen to make something. He got out some 2 day old takeout. He grabbed that and put it in the microwave for about a minute. Kyran was pretty tired at the time, and accidentally fell asleep. The timer went off, but the male didn't notice it.

A few minutes later, Aria's eyes flickered open. The sound of the microwave beeping over and over again was loud enough to wake up the whole neighborhood. She put a pillow on her ears and tried to muffle the noise. Of course, it didn't work. The noise was still as loud with the pillow or without. Soon enough, she got tired of it and got up to turn it off.

When she got up, she saw Kyran standing there, asleep. She turned off the microwave, and stared at him. His eyes opened wide when the timer turned off. "Huh- what happened?" He asked, looking at Aria. "Weren't you asleep?" "Dummy, don't fall asleep while the microwave is running." She said, grabbing his hand. "Now, come on. You need your sleep." They both walked back to bed, and fell asleep instantly.