Burning the past- Chapter 7

A/N: So sorry that I haven't really updated for a LONG time. I hope you enjoy the chapter! Also for some reason I can't add a banner...

This chapter is dedicated to @Kimchi_Tae_Borahae for helping me throughout my writing Journey. <3

 Claud's POV:

Why is that Pumpkin laughing!? I- The voice was supposed to scare her!

"Fangs! Get off! At heel."

"Hi Mr Claude? I'm sorry..."

"Nono. You can call me..." I take her letters out of my pocket, "Ahh yes, The Goat man."

"Huh. I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do, 'Goat Man'"

She snatched the letters out of my hand and...

Lottie's POV:

Those stupid letters.

"Huh. Sorry for what I'm about to do, 'Goat Man'"

I don't know what has gotten into me, but I grabbed the letters & threw them in the fireplace. "Ok. So what were we talking about?"

"Ahem. Yes. Welcome to Leviathan."

"So, um"

"Do you like my son? He sure does ta-"

"DAD. Stop. Right. Now. She. Does. Not. Have. To. Answer."

"UH-ta-ba-I-uh-so-yeah" 

GOD Lottie. SHUT UP! My cheeks were burning as if on fire, &,to make it worse, Jamie was staring RIGHT AT ME.

"OOK. UMM. Dad what's for dinner."

"Ah, yes. Ingrid. Come here with the pleasant meal you have for us."

"Yes master."

I could clearly tell she was humiliated, but it was as if she was acting. Her eyes had a- that look that was in them was like the one I saw in her eyes when we were in the forest. I decided to ignore that, surely now that I was a "part" of Leviathan- you know what Lottie, STOP.

"Here you go, master. Chicken soup & garlic bread."

Shoot. No veg options. 

"..." 

"Lottie doesn't eat meat. I thought I told you, Ingrid."

Damn. He said something that I was about to say before I said it.

"No, no Ingrid it's fine, I'll just make myself a salad." Because it would be safer. Before I could do anything, Jamie started to cough.

"Jamie?"

"I-I'm fine..." 

"BRIKTAH!" Damn Lottie chill, you might say, but how can I chill right now?

I carried his body to his room (which only Jamie & knew the location of) & placed him on the bed.  I put a towel on his forehead- before I smelt that similar overly sweet baby powder scent...

*****************************

A/n

Yo I wrote way more, but I hadn't finished it so I cut it short- I haven't updated since basically forever! Anyways I hope your well & I can't wait to update!

Xoxo

St4rryx_