I'm Headed Your Way With the Devil on my Fucking Shoulder

CW~ Smoking and Swearing, Stalking, Mild Misogyny, Urination, Gender Dysphoria

I watched as Polnareff's eyes grew heavy after he'd been driving all night. The rest of us had been able to get some sleep, although brief. But as the sun came up, it was clean that Polnareff couldn't drive any longer. "

I've got to stop soon; I seriously need a break from driving. It's been hours." Polnareff groaned.

"Jut get up over this bend." Mister Joestar says from the backseat. "Give me five minutes to stretch, and I can take over."

"Oh, merci beaucoup!" Polnareff groaned against, this time with delight. We were able to pull up off-road about 200 meters from when Polnareff had announced his exhaustion. The first thing everyone did was step out of the car; it had been a pain in the ass to sit for so long. I took the opportunity to change out of my jacket; the sun was devilishly hot. I rolled it up and put it back in my backpack, which I then slang over my back. Polnareff was leaning against the car, drinking from his canteen. Mister Joestar was stretching as if he were about to run. Jotaro pulled oh his hat; his hair was drenched in sweat, so he pushed it back out of his face, leaving it to dry on the headrest of his seat.

Jotaro wrapped his thumbs around his belt. "I'm going for a piss." He announced as he began to step away from the car. We hadn't parked too far away from a cliff face; Jotaro got about halfway to it before he turned his head around. "Noriaki, come with me?"

I had to think about this. I hadn't encountered this before, but given it was a part of male friendship, it was only a matter of time. Just the same way any homosocial friendship is, friends will often use the bathroom - or whatever they can find to substitute one - together. At first, I found it weird that he wanted me to come; I couldn't quite comprehend why guys might want to piss together.

I thought back to what it was like living as a female and what same-sex female friendships were like. Girls would go pee together, and there was nothing weird about it. It was to have company, that was all. Was this the same? Did Jotaro just want company? If so, would saying no indicate I didn't want to be in his company?

I was surely overanalysing this. Perhaps the best thing to do was follow him. "Yeah, I'm coming." Jotaro just turned back around. When he was a few steps away from the cliff face, he began to unbuckle his belt. While his back was turned, I took out the plastic funnel I'd bought in Singapore out of my backpack. It likely wouldn't work, but it was worth a try. If it went south, I'd give up.

I used my prior knowledge as a guide. Girls would squat or enter stalls next to each other to keep sight of their friends and be close enough to talk. I guess this meant that I was expected to stand next to Jotaro, not to go off on my own and find a deserted place for me to piss, which would be ideal, of course. About just over a foot of space between us seemed fine, so that's where I found myself. I knew the basics, of course, like, eyes forward for most of it, you can glance at your friend but only look at their face, of course. I thought this would keep me safe; as long as Jotaro could hear my urine hitting the ground, that would signal to him to avoid a glance.

I had to look down to get everything in order. I didn't have the spatial awareness of where everything was that other guys had. I unbuttoned my pants as far as they would go without putting them down and slid the funnel  inside my pant leg. As I moved the lip of the funnel to be over my urethra, I caught the sight of Jotaro's stream in my peripheral vision. He was aiming for the cliff face, not the dirt below him. I grew frustrated. Of course, he was. If he aimed down, he'd just splatter piss all over his shoes, just like I would, since I was only able to aim directly down. This was something he'd surely notice, the fact I was spattering on both of us. I did my best to try and point the end of the funnel out in front of me, but it was a resilient plastic. Once I was as confident it could work, I tried my best to push something out, but I struggled.