Chapter 21

Y/N'S POV

It felt like I couldn't breathe... the rope was too tight around my body, the tape on my mouth was stuck onto me, I was sweating and panting. I felt extremely miserable...
"Don't worry Y/n, we'll take good care of you here." Yuna said still reaching her hand out to me as I kept moving away from her each time.
"Unnie, I don't think she likes me very much..." The younger girl said with a pouty face still looking at me while I rolled my eyes.
"Just give her some time to adjust, I'm sure she will start getting very close to you." Ryujin stated looking at the mirror above to smile at me. But I kept that same sad angry expression on me as I continued to roll my eyes again.

"The boss will love her, won't he?" Yuna adds making the situation a lot more scary than I though it would be.
"Oh I'm very sure, especially since Y/n is very beautiful..."
Tears fell from my eyes again. I wanted to die at that moment and just have no one care for me ever again... I wished that I never existed to be exact! I wish I wasn't beautiful so others won't have to call me names, even those dirty names too...
"Oh, we're hear!" Yuna exclaims getting all excited and jumpy while Ryujin told her to calm down so she won't startle me. But here's the thing... I've been scared since the beginning! Well, duh, they fucking kidnapped me!

As the older girl parked in the garage, Yuna quickly got out and forced me out of the car.
"Don't be rough, Sis! She's very fragile!" Ryujin said caressing my hair as Yuna stuck out her tongue.
Fragile huh? So I'm an object now? Yep, I get that a lot as well... nothing new...
"What time is it?" The younger one asked holding me very close.
"10:55..."
Both girls stared at each other for a moment until they quickly dragged me inside while using some sort of card to scan their ID in order for them to enter in the building.

"Boss! We have Y/n!" Yuna shouted as the two girls were both grabbing me by my arms still dragging me around to different rooms until we entered through one room to see a huge man sitting on his chair signing some papers.

The man glanced at his clock as the time almost read 11:00 p.m. Looking back at us, he smirked and got up walking towards us.
Since I still had the tape stuck to me, the man quickly removes it to examen my face.
"So, you're (Last name) Y/n... huh?" Taking off his glasses and setting them aside as he walks around me while the two sisters still had me in their grip.

With tears forming in my eyes as the man finally comes around to face me... I swear... he looks just like the creepy man from my dreams... the same size... almost bald... and a very deep and unsettling voice.
"W-what d-do you w-w-want?" I stuttered as I trembled with fear wondering what the man might say or do...
"I want you to work for me... Y/n... you are a very beautiful girl, you know that don't you?" He caressed my face gently and chuckled right after. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it here... right girls?"
The two sisters rapidly nodded their heads as they finally let me go.

"How about you go and change... you start your shift in a while, Princess..." He smiles then grabs ahold of my waist while slightly slapping my rear end. I flinched a bit.
"Go on now... go with the sisters and I'll find something that you could work on..."
Turning me around he lightly tapped my butt again to push me out of the room and walk along side Ryujin and Yuna.
"D-does he a-always t-touch you guys l-like that?" I asked as the two girls quietly nods their heads.
"But for a while, he stops unless you do something that he doesn't want you to do." Yuna explains holding onto my right hand very tight while Ryujin was on the left side of me.
"I think we should tell Y/n the rules so she won't have to get "his punishment..."" The older girl said as they both guide me towards their room to change.

"What punishment?" I glanced at both of them nervously.
"You might to sit down for a while to listen... it gets pretty rough..." Yuna states keeping an oddly serious expression on her face.
Shit... what the hell have I gotten into?

Yuta... where are you...?